PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos @ Chargers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rivers is on the money so far tonight

Good to see the TE having success on denver....we have a couple guys who can do stuff like that i hear muahahaha

Hmm...I know a QB who excels at those......

We must be able to exploit this Denver D seeing what the Falcons and now Chargers are doing.

Rivers is playing his ass off thus far.

If I'm Denver I'm challenging the last catch. Looks like he bobbled as he was going out of bounds. They should have ran a quick play before the end of the quarter.

We must be able to exploit this Denver D seeing what the Falcons and now Chargers are doing.

We will if we're reasonably healthy. I was saying this even before the Atlanta game. There's nothing special about this Denver defense. There never was.

Like i said, the short passing game is what is killing this D. Pats O is the perfect remedy.

Kick it for the love of God.

Asking for measurement from either team should be outlawed.

CBS just showed a "Next Gen Stats" graphic that actually just listed how many skill position players were on the field

Holy crap, it's a home game for the donkeys!:eek:

Edit: nevermind, after that cheer, the chargers fans were getting loud for a 4th and 1 for their offense...o_O

Wow they got it. I think it was a really dumb decision but they get it. Denver's offense isn't that special, I'd take the field goal for sure.

Didn't look like they got that but thankfully the refs gave it to them.

Their run game has been super weak so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back