PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos @ Chargers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3Birdman

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Didn't see one so I made this.

Question: has the NFL changed the Helmet rules, because Denver is wearing their retro helmet

Didn't see one so I made this.

Question: has the NFL changed the Helmet rules, because Denver is wearing their retro helmet
Nope, they changed the decal on the helmet. That's not a rule yet. But, keep in mind retroactive enforcement of a new policy is always an option.

Chargers : a team that doesn't know how to win.

Chargers' jerseys are so ****ing nice. Probably the best of the color rush. Even if they suck they still look badass.

Took San Diego to cover tonight 3.5+, think it'll be a 3 point win for Denver...

Chargers' jerseys are so ****ing nice. Probably the best of the color rush. Even if they suck they still look badass.
I think they're the 2nd best. Seahawks are number 1 IMO

This game is going to make me angry.
That's usually what you get when you root against Denver lol. I haven't missed a Broncos game since like midseason last year. Don't know why I keep doing this to myself.

I so wish we had signed Sanders just so that the Broncos wouldn't have him. Even if we just IRd him every single year.

We're going to have a Simian exposed game at some point, probably won't happen tonight. But, mark my words it's coming.

Denver confirmed for the worst Color Rush jerseys. What a damn eyesore

Mike Lombardi was raving about Benjamin in his latest podcast with BS. Interesting to see if he does well tonight.

San Diego is a terrible home team. I c a lot of empty seats n those that r filled r wearing Orange jerseys

San Diego is a terrible home team. I c a lot of empty seats n those that r filled r wearing Orange jerseys

Chargers are the 90s Clippers of the NFL. You go to that game to watch the other team on the cheap.

lol@Denver player wanting a flag !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back