PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's Secret Superstitions to Winning SB's Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still taking part in it. But let's be honest, Tom is not exactly a "normal" guy. That's fine. Just as long as he still balls out at the quarterback position, that's all I care about. If he has to sacrifice Bridget Moynahan, or whatever her name is, for a Super Bowl win, that's good with me.

If they can’t criticize him for something he does on the field, they go after what he does off the field.

If TommY B needs some fiddleheads or magic mushrooms to adorn his stone cairn, his fan base here in the Maritimes will scoop and pick a batch as soon as the snow melts. Which might be Victoria Day (just before Memorial Day Weekend

I have seen him on the sidelines, drinking lemon vitamin water without the label, wanting to know for years what the hell it was before i matched up the bottle shape. I used to say it was magic Tom Brady Elixir, real fountain of youth chit, distilled by Alex G from tears of opposing fans, bodies of the vanquished, Gisele's sweat and various amino acids. Turns out I wasn't that far off.

Whatever he needs to do is fine. Just win, baby.

Can you come over to my house and speak to my husband?
Well, Gisele is from Brazil, home of Macumba and Candomble. At least Brady's not sacrificing chickens in the locker room.

Last edited:

Mahomes better watch out, before he gets turned into a newt!

Bull Durham told us all this years about. Respect the Streak!

I hope that he vaccinates his kids.

That's the goofball belief that negatively affects other people. Magic crystals, jade eggs, soothing stones, incense, and chanting doesn't really bother anybody.

I hope that he vaccinates his kids.

That's the goofball belief that negatively affects other people. Magic crystals, jade eggs, soothing stones, incense, and chanting doesn't really bother anybody.

As long as he doesn't start trying to sell them through the TB12 website for $89 per stone...

He's deep into the woo

-lots of water cures everything
-foods like tomatoes and strawberries are somehow bad (the alkaline diet nonsense).
-protection stones
-He's probably also into essential oils and "toxin cleanses"

All of this is crap.

-Your body tightly controls blood pH and nothing you eat alters that. Good thing, or you'd die.
-So.... eating certain common foods like those in the nightshade family in normal amounts doesn't really cause "inflammation", cancer, or anything else
-Everything is toxic and nothing is toxic, because it is the DOSE that makes the poison.
-Everything except a vacuum is a chemical.
-A chemical being natural or synthetic has no bearing on its safety. Most poisons come from nature.
-GMOs are not inherently unsafe just because a few nucleotide base pairs of DNA are selectively altered. Any traditional tried-and-true breeding process RANDOMLY alters WAY MORE of the DNA.
-If you have a working liver and kidneys, you are "detoxing" just fine.

He can peddle the woo all he wants. I will just enjoy his quarterbacking.

Of all the stupid things I have read on this forum this takes the cake. How indoctrinated are you people ? Brady is seen as a nut job for DRINKING WATER? LOL. People on the radio call him a snake oil salesman after they spend hours a week discussing who will play the bad guy on what topic to get you sheep to listen and call in! This is no more than the Bill Parcels stuff, you people are idiots.

He's deep into the woo

-lots of water cures everything
-foods like tomatoes and strawberries are somehow bad (the alkaline diet nonsense).
-protection stones
-He's probably also into essential oils and "toxin cleanses"

All of this is crap.

-Your body tightly controls blood pH and nothing you eat alters that. Good thing, or you'd die.
-So.... eating certain common foods like those in the nightshade family in normal amounts doesn't really cause "inflammation", cancer, or anything else
-Everything is toxic and nothing is toxic, because it is the DOSE that makes the poison.
-Everything except a vacuum is a chemical.
-A chemical being natural or synthetic has no bearing on its safety. Most poisons come from nature.
-GMOs are not inherently unsafe just because a few nucleotide base pairs of DNA are selectively altered. Any traditional tried-and-true breeding process RANDOMLY alters WAY MORE of the DNA.
-If you have a working liver and kidneys, you are "detoxing" just fine.

He can peddle the woo all he wants. I will just enjoy his quarterbacking.
Our produce only contains around 40-50% of the nutrients our farms produced 50 years ago.

We have over farmed our soil for too long

So supplementing isn’t a bad idea

I sure as hell don’t believe what the Medical field professionals sell. Since we fill their offices on a daily basis while practicing their suggestions.
Brady is playing at a high level at 41 while using unconventional tactics. His methods show success. I don’t mess with success.
Hint... when you pick a Doctor check out the size of his fingers first :(

..... Brady is seen as a nut job for DRINKING WATER? ....you people are idiots.
Not at all. But believing that drinking lots and lots of water

PREVENTS SUNBURN
PREVENTS CONCUSSIONS

and other crap like that does make one a nut job.

Clear now?

Not at all. But believing that drinking lots and lots of water

PREVENTS SUNBURN
PREVENTS CONCUSSIONS

and other crap like that does make one a nut job.

Clear now?
Not sure what's more idiotic, that or the de-acidification crap. I mean blood pH is one of the most tightly-regulated things there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back