PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's Next TD pass will break the record.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
......for most touchdown passes thrown for a single team.

Currently Tom Brady and Brett Favre are tied at 428.

Obviously it's not THE record but it's still a pretty cool one esepcially since we really only care how many TDs Brady throws for the Pats.

Neat

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I'm so glad he's back! And yes he has had an amazing run and career with the Patriots. I hope I see him throw TD pass #600!! :)

I've always found that to be an odd criticism of someone. Would anyone expect a team (any team) to operate in a system that does not suit his strengths?
I dunno @brdmaverick. Brady's 40 yard dash lends itself to an Option-based offense. Brady, being the majestic steed would flourish if you took away timing routes and precision passing.

I've always found that to be an odd criticism of someone. Would anyone expect a team (any team) to operate in a system that does not suit his strengths?
If you're a fan of 25+ other teams... yeah that's probably the expectation. Then you get mad at successful teams for not doing idiotic crap and scream cheaters.

Cool. I hope he reaches 500 with the Pats too. I doubt he gets the all time record cause i don't see Brees losing it unless he suddenly falls off. Brees might have 600 before he is done.

I really hope Brady erases Manning's name from the record books before he retires.. the 4 game suspension certainly didnt help..and he has a long way to go to catch his TD totals

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back