PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's historic run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The most impressive Brady stat.. 4 Int.

This year was great, but i am still more impressed by the 50-8 mark in 07. They threw it so much in 07 and to only have 8. But overall, minus the 07 and 10 seasons and i still feel that brady has always made sound decisions with the ball and most of his ints came from balls bouncing off recievers hands more than him making a bad read.

I think getting rid of Moss is the main reason why Brady has only thrown 4 interceptions. Brady has incredible accuracy and arm strength on short/medium ranged passes and Welker/Branch are the perfect receivers for Brady's skill set.

I also give a bunch of credit to BJGE and Woodhead for giving the Pats offense enough versatility so that they didn't have to rely as much on the pass.
I think that it is very argunable not only that Moss made Brady a better QB, but having played with Moss made Brady a better QB after Moss left.
What I mean by that is that Brady has beaten teams with and without every type of weapon you can have. By exploiting defenses WITH Moss he becamse better at expoiting them without him.

I think that it is very argunable not only that Moss made Brady a better QB, but having played with Moss made Brady a better QB after Moss left.
What I mean by that is that Brady has beaten teams with and without every type of weapon you can have. By exploiting defenses WITH Moss he becamse better at expoiting them without him.

I thought made Brady instantly a better QB, but over time it started to wane as teams caught on to how to defend Moss and ultimately the Pats offense. Moss leaving was good as it allowed the Pats to do something different that hasn't been seen before as far as the small and mid range game. It really kept defenses on their heels.

I thought made Brady instantly a better QB, but over time it started to wane as teams caught on to how to defend Moss and ultimately the Pats offense. Moss leaving was good as it allowed the Pats to do something different that hasn't been seen before as far as the small and mid range game. It really kept defenses on their heels.
What I mean is when Moss left Brady realized that he could carve up a D by not needing to go deep, and became a better QB because he realized all open receivers are pretty much equally valuable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back