PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's Emails Revealed in Court Docs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true the emails are, for the most part, unrelated to deflategate but I do think they show that Tom is a polite, considerate man who begins his emails with "Hi there," wishes everyone a nice weekend and acknowledges others may be swamped. The only time he's even remotely "mean" is when he can't get a white pool cover and you could argue when he calls Brunell a hater.

Not exactly the entitled, lying, evasive jerk he's been painted as by the media.

I thought the email to Rich Eisen was funny, presumably talking about Michigan getting Harbaugh. "We got our man"

So he still likes Oishii. I recall many years ago when he and his buddy Peyton were seen having dinner there.

I go to the one in Sudbury. It's very good, close to the best sushi places I know on the west coast.

I can't understand why these emails are even relevant. After reading them all it is clear to see that there is nothing on TB12.

Though I did like the email where Jorgy gets pissed of that the media thinks TB12 is delaflating footballs and TB12 responds with something like, "We will do our talking on the field."

TB12 is the man!!

Cool! I finally have a suggestion for a good sushi place in Boston!

It's true the emails are, for the most part, unrelated to deflategate but I do think they show that Tom is a polite, considerate man who begins his emails with "Hi there," wishes everyone a nice weekend and acknowledges others may be swamped. The only time he's even remotely "mean" is when he can't get a white pool cover and you could argue when he calls Brunell a hater.

Not exactly the entitled, lying, evasive jerk he's been painted as by the media.

Yep, and just remember thats who the league wants to go after and make an example of.

Not Greg Hardy, or Adrian Peterson, but Tom Brady..

This is bullsh|t, but hopefully the league suffers some too as people pore through this. This just proves, even more, that Brady is innocent. He was willing to let all this crap go public.

It is truly sad that he has to do this much to defend himself against this ridiculous framejob.

And after this intrusion into his private life now you know why Brady told Wells and the NFL to go pound sand about handing over his cell phone. I would have done it too.

On the bright side the politeness and class in these emails will more probably than not change how he is perceived by the uninformed public. It's clear now that there was a reason why Kessler wanted this to be unsealed and the NFL did not.

Loved the line about Brunell... I wonder if he'll cry again.:D

Although I am very interested in learning about how Brady thinks, I have too much respect for privacy to go out and read those. These e-mails we given to the NFL, but are not part of the unsealed appeal doc, right? If so, the NFL leaking these is effing crazy. A new low.
Sadly this will probably effect a lot of relationships for brady down the line once more of the emails are digged through. Thanks to the NFL.
And people think he would throw this out there if he were guilty ?

Can't imagine why he wouldn't want to hand over the phone

Sadly this will probably effect a lot of relationships for brady down the line once more of the emails are digged through. Thanks to the NFL.
And people think he would throw this out there if he were guilty ?
I suspect that most of the people in Brady's e-mails will realize that he's getting railroaded and won't be offended.

I thought the email to Rich Eisen was funny, presumably talking about Michigan getting Harbaugh. "We got our man"
Is it in the deadspin link ?

What's the timeline here re: e-mail release? I believe all appeal docs were sealed, weren't they? The transcript alone would have been relevant?

My question is how did these e-mails get out, was it part of the NFLPA's submission to Judge Berman or a leak elsewhere? trying to figure out if I should be pissed at the NFL for something else or if this was just collateral damage for what had to be submitted to Berman.

EDIT: and no, I'm not giving Deadspin a click for this, these e-mails have nothing to do with the case at hand, I understand why they're running with them but don't agree with it in practice.

I wish there was an email where brady calls goodell an %%%^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand