PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's Emails Revealed in Court Docs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombonneau

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Deadspin has a good recap. Damn, no wonder he didn't want to give up his phone. I can't imagine everyone in the world being able to read my emails. Insane.

http://deadspin.com/highlights-of-tom-bradys-personal-emails-revealed-in-n-1722160002

Anyway, a couple funny highlights:

To: Pat Kratus
Sent: January 22, 2015 2:56:41 PM PST
Subject: RE: Mark Brunell

He’s a patriot hater. They all are!!!

On Jan 21, 2015, at 9:04 PM, J.J. Dudum wrote:

My Man!! Will you tell these idiots to shut the “F” up about these deflated balls!!! Give me a break!!! Maybe if it was close let’s chat about it but 45-7 you kicked their Ass!! Don’t they have something better to talk about????? >

To: J.J. Dudum
Sent: January 21, 2015 6:18:25 PM PST

We are the patriots everything is a big deal >

Approximately 0% of those emails are related to DefamationGate. This is why Brady didn't turn over his cell phone. Ted Wells and the NFL are reckless with celebrity's personal information. This is embarrassing.

Y'know....I've been reading a few of these and I feel awkward.

This is Tom's private life. Ugh.
Although I am very interested in learning about how Brady thinks, I have too much respect for privacy to go out and read those. These e-mails we given to the NFL, but are not part of the unsealed appeal doc, right? If so, the NFL leaking these is effing crazy. A new low.

Are these not redacted in the doc or really leaked?

Moaning about a company not having a white pool cover...the rich really do lead different lives :p

But how any of those emails are relevant to anything is beyond me? The Hockey team owner must be pissed too seems the confidential stuff is now out there.

Although I am very interested in learning about how Brady thinks, I have too much respect for privacy to go out and read those. These e-mails we given to the NFL, but are not part of the unsealed appeal doc, right? If so, the NFL leaking these is effing crazy. A new low.
I agree. Its just not right.

Really nothing relating to this topic, but in addition to what the OP posted, I found it nice that Deadspin stated there were many emails between Bridget, Tom and Gisele about his kid that were all very civil and nice. So much for Tom being a loser/mistreating Bridget.

This is patently wrong.

Not one of those emails have any direct or informative link to Deflategate.

What the NFL has done is a 2015 version of a public square burning.

How fair would it be if someone demanded all the private contents of Goodell's emails?

IMHO, it's now open season for any of the contractors in Maine to publish all of their dealings with Goodell and his wife about the building and maintenance of their home there.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand the process here. I thought that these documents were attached to what the NFLPA had submitted yesterday. Did the NFLPA submit these emails to the NFL, or did the NFL comb through his emails and cherry pick these? Because damn near nothing has anything to do with the issue at hand. The closest it gets is "he's a patriot hater!!!!"

Deadspin has a good recap. Damn, no wonder he didn't want to give up his phone. I can't imagine everyone in the world being able to read my emails. Insane.

http://deadspin.com/highlights-of-tom-bradys-personal-emails-revealed-in-n-1722160002

Anyway, a couple funny highlights:
Thanks for posting the part about Mark Brunell though.....I hope that guy feels like crap knowing Brady thinks he's just a jealous hater! (Yes I added the jealous but.thats what he is!)

Thanks for posting the part about Mark Brunell though.....I hope that guy feels like crap knowing Brady thinks he's just a jealous hater! (Yes I added the jealous but.thats what he is!)

After that studio performance in January, you expected Brunell to think that Brady and him were buds?

After that studio performance in January, you expected Brunell to think that Brady and him were buds?
No but you know Brady would have never said anything publicly about it so now at least it's out there for him to see ;)

Mark Brunell is so insignificant that Brady only said he is a hater, didn't even go further than this. He probably had to reach to his memory (or google) to remember who the F is MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back