PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's Dad wants Tom to put up Sixty Points against the Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Tom Sr was supportive of Tommy Jr.

Just 60? Does he want his son to be benched in the 3rd quarter?
Hes trying to teach Tom Jr compassion. ;)

Last edited:
I love Tom Sr. He's like TB12's inner voice.

The sons think it but the fathers say it.

Hate to add to the hype, but when you can quote the Bard...

12087928_865172943597135_7234892392595835254_o.jpg

I want them to do that every game.

60 isn't enough. I want a record shattering humiliation that will never be forgotten.

I am probably alone on this, but i want them to win 2-0

Run down to the 1" line and take a knee and turn it over on downs, get our only score by sacking Luck in the end zone, Repeat as many times as necessary

Just win. No injuries. Final score is irrelevant . . . . except, of course, in a tie breaking playoff scenario within a division after (1) Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs); (2) Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division (3) Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games (4)
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference (5) Strength of victory (6) Strength of schedule. :rolleyes:

Hate to add to the hype, but when you can quote the Bard...

12087928_865172943597135_7234892392595835254_o.jpg
Very nice.

In college I needed to pick an author, read 5 of his works and write a crazy-ass long essay on his life, works, etc.

I chose Edgar Allen Poe.

One of his short stories was entitled, "The Cask of Amontillado". Basically it's about this dude who got screwed over by this other guy. He gets his mortal enemy hammered and buries him alive in his basement with his fermenting booze.

Getting into the Halloween spirit!

“THE thousand injuries of Fortunato I had borne as I best could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge. You, who so well know the nature of my soul, will not suppose, however, that gave utterance to a threat. At length I would be avenged; this was a point definitely, settled --but the very definitiveness with which it was resolved precluded the idea of risk. I must not only punish but punish with impunity. A wrong is unredressed when retribution overtakes its redresser. It is equally unredressed when the avenger fails to make himself felt as such to him who has done the wrong. ”

Tom on the inside
cc2162c6-9886-478b-8123-5cb3f6594822.jpg

honestly, i think tom sr. needs to stop talking to a radio show.

I want every team to put up 60 points (or more) against the Dolts. :D

We all want an epic blowout of the Colts but this could end up being 24-21 Pats also

Very nice.

In college I needed to pick an author, read 5 of his works and write a crazy-ass long essay on his life, works, etc.

I chose Edgar Allen Poe.

One of his short stories was entitled, "The Cask of Amontillado". Basically it's about this dude who got screwed over by this other guy. He gets his mortal enemy hammered and buries him alive in his basement with his fermenting booze.

Getting into the Halloween spirit!
I was expecting this line instead:

Never score!

Never score!

Oh! That's The Raven

IMO people are getting their expectations up a bit high. I would hope we score 40 on that defense but are we really going to be *****ing if we end up scoring mid-high 30's?

I suspect that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference