PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady westwood one interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Tom Brady believes NFL system ‘can always be improved’ following Deflategate case

Guy is all class
On if he believes he was treated unfairly by the NFL: “Well, it doesn’t serve my interest to keep looking back. When you deal with something for as long as I did, I think the only thing I chose to do — before training camp when I decided to move forward was to try and put it in the past. It was something I dealt with. It was something that the NFLPA dealt with on my behalf. Like I said, I had so much great support from my team, Mr. Kraft, Jonathan [Kraft], the Patriots, my coaches, my teammates. I owe my teammates to be the best that I can be and to have this divided attention that I had at different points last year was something that really didn’t serve me. I just tried to move forward and to fully focus on what my job is and that is to be the best quarterback that I can be for the team and I’ll have the chance to do it when I am back in October.”

On if it impacted his reputation: “I think over the years, what I have learned in the 17 years that I have been playing, there’s a lot of things that people will say positively and negatively. I don’t give people the power to change what my emotions are about myself or how I feel about myself or the way that I try to gain the respect of my teammates. Whatever people choose to feel is obviously their right. I’ve always tried to do things the best way I know possible. I was raised by a great mom and dad and I try and make them proud every day. When I get the opportunity to get back on the field I and going to try and do the best I can like I’ve always done.”

September 9, 2016

Re: intergrity of game suspension

Cc: [email protected], Ringless[email protected], RashOnMyPas[email protected]

Dear Mr Brady:

In addition to the conversations you had with Mr. Jastremski, which you lied about, (I have reviewed and reject the conclusions of Judge Berman as well as testimony from your appeal hearing) public comments you made to Westwood One on September 8th, 2016, indicate you were willing to engage in any activity, no matter how unjust, provided it "serves your interest."

I am also deeply troubled about your comments that you "owe your teammates," which further supports my conclusion that your actions constitute an illegal scheme driven by an improper financial award (see Saints Bounty Progam, prior to third-party review and various independent studies.) It further demonstrates that your actions were motivated by your selfish pledge to repay your teammate with illegally siphoned PSI that was taken from footballs. In addition to the competitive advantage aspect, the PSI was the property of the league and was destined to soup kitchens and homeless shelters, which have since collapsed due to under inflation and all inhabitants are presumed dead.

Also, during your interview with Mr. Wells, you did not offer any information about your relationship with your parents and failed to state that your parents even existed, let alone that they are "great". Your lack of transparency further calls your credibility into question. The notion that you want to make your parents "proud every day" implies that you will stop at nothing, including a violation of well established rules promoting fair competition, in a desperate cry for attention and affection. Although this extends beyond the scope of my investigation, I am am noting that this infantile craving for parental love has also been cited by many psychologists as the motivation of serial killers, pedophiles, and genocidal tyrants.

Finally, your own admission of guilt constitutes additional violations as it contradicts your previous testimony. During the interview, you admitted the following:

"I chose to...negatively...change...the...(air pressure in footballs because it)...serves my interests...and...(makes)...mom and dad...proud every day...I...(am)...going to try and do...it...(again)...when I return in October. It...serves my interest(s). I was raised...by...mom and dad...to...(destroy the integrity of the game). Mr. Kraft, Jonathan Kraft, the Patriots, my coaches, my teammates...(all fully participated in the scheme and further encouraged rule breaking and a wanton disregard for fair competition). (White)...power."

A clear threat to repeat actions already deemed to be against the integrity of the game may result in additional penalties, according to Document1.doc, which will print as soon as I replace the cyan ink. The document will contain color, not limited to cyan. It may also contain magenta and yellow, pursuant to Article 46 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

For these reasons, I have extended your suspension six extra weeks. You are a fine young man, and I wish you the best in your journey to become human.

Sincerely,
Roger Goodell

Last edited:
Jim Gray is a FoT (Friend of Tom)

Damn, you know you really have to give the guy credit. I just don't think that I could go through a long interview like that without at least taking a veiled shot at some point toward my oppressors.

In that one small way, he might be a better man than I.

Damn, you know you really have to give the guy credit. I just don't think that I could go through a long interview like that without at least taking a veiled shot at some point toward my oppressors.

In that one small way, he might be a better man than I.

He's too good, you're right.

But I'm still holding out hope that Gisele [is not so good,] has a mil or two that the irs knows jack about stashed on a Caribbean island and has established surreptitious contact with the Patriarca 'family' so we can get the whole thing "resolved" with 'no muss, no fuss' and get back to football as it was meant to be.

'Just a pipe dream.'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes