Brady Was More Focused on Family Than Goodell After Super Bowl Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Brady Was More Focused on Family Than Goodell After Super Bowl Win

Ian Logue

A lot had been built up about Tom Brady being handed the trophy by the commissioner had the Patriots won Super Bowl LI, and on Sunday night, it ended up being a little more anti-climactic, although for a different reason.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Brady is a unique guy. He doesn't let petty or irrelevant things bother him. He seems to have two interests: family and getting better at his craft. He truly is a role model.

Brady's family, and the emotional roller coaster that game was, I couldn't see anything controversial happening at the end. I couldn't even bring myself to devote any time to thinking about how much I hate Goodell at the end either, was too happy about the win.

If it was a 30 point blowout by the Pats, and the win was never in doubt, I think it might have been a different story though. And of course that reporter had to hold up Brady Sr. for like literally 5 minutes on the field at the end. Who knows what would have happened then, if Brady would have brought him on stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents