PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady steals Jeters Girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATSNUTme said:
I've been used like that myself. I'm waiting to be used like that again.

{QUOTE]

Yeah, and he cares about that...
...and you don't think Bridget Moynahan did the same thing? Who knew who she was before Brady? To me she was referred to as "the girl in The Recruit", but I never would have known her name.

Now, she is fairly well known...not an A list celebrity, but Brady certainly helps or helped out her cause.

Drewwho said:
Who knew who she was before Brady? To me she was referred to as "the girl in The Recruit", but I never would have known her name.
I thought she was "one of the girls in Coyote Ugly".

Captain Cliche said:
Poor Tom...

She's just using him to advance her career....

If Brady's not up for it, she could use me to advance her career anytime. :cool3:

Lol

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Now, THIS thread shows promise.

Has she been involved in any ladies room altercations?

nice...........

PatsWickedPissah said:
Me, I think the new GF is a complete skank.
When Brady goes the skank route, we lose.
You read it here first.

Tommy did say he was tired of the "Good Boy Image".

Don't get me wrong......

Drewwho said:
OK, from the girlfriend again...

She shows me OK magazine with an article that Tom broke up with Bridget and is now dating Jeter's FORMER gal Vanessa Milliano -

Check her out, yikes...Is say - MAJOR upgrade from the soccer Mom Moynahan:

http://images.google.com/images?q=V...E,RNWE:2005-24,RNWE:en&sa=N&tab=ii&oi=imagest

Bridget looked smoking hot in The Replacements.............but since then she's been aging a little rough........BUT this Vanessa chick is unreal....the only thing that is a MAJOR negative about her....is that she dated a guy (?) like Jeter.....

Don't think she was in The Replacements...I think you mean The Recruit???

Good for Tom. Vanessa's been a good friend of my wife and I for two years, and she's a good person. Haven't spoken to her in two months, but now I have a reason to pick up that phone :)

Yeah, and in other news I have to get going if I'm going to make Christmas dinner at Rodney Harrison's place.

Michael said:
I dunno, but Vanessa is pretty run of the mill for her age. Maxim covers always look great, but as a professional desktop publisher and Photoshop user for almost 20 years I can tell you what you see is mostly smoke and mirrors.

http://demo.fb.se/e/girlpower/retouch/

...Adobe Indesign or Quark?

I am a direct response marketer, so I know what you are talking about. I know a little about setting up a letter (the correct use of fonts).

I don't even think that she is all that good even with the touch-ups. Tom can do much better than this.

Just look at Tim Couch. His wife isn't too shabby at all. He is a joke.

Ewww. Jeter's sloppy seconds? No thanks.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Yeah, and in other news I have to get going if I'm going to make Christmas dinner at Rodney Harrison's place.

That's nice. Only I'm centered in reality, while you attempted (and failed) to be sarcastic and funny. She's two years older than I am. Her and my wife have been friends since before you had ever heard of her. Of course, I assume you're middle aged, and bitter about a youth gone by, so I'll forgive you. Now go put on the apron and get to work on that turkey for Rodney, big guy.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
...Adobe Indesign or Quark?

I go back to the days when all desktop publishers used Aldus PageMaker. Then Quark stole the market. So much so that Adobe and Macromedia bought up Aldus. InDesign has gotten a lot better. Quark's slow transition to OS X hurt them. I have and always do use what ever the one paying me wants. Sometimes they want a CorelDraw file though, ugh.

Caspir said:
Good for Tom. Vanessa's been a good friend of my wife and I for two years, and she's a good person. Haven't spoken to her in two months, but now I have a reason to pick up that phone :)

Are you serious?

Caspir said:
That's nice. Only I'm centered in reality, while you attempted (and failed) to be sarcastic and funny. She's two years older than I am. Her and my wife have been friends since before you had ever heard of her.
We need photographic evidence. Not that I don't believe you...but this thread needs more photographs of her! :)

JR4 said:
Are you serious?

Why wouldn't he be? I mean who the hell is she anyway? I've never heard of her outside of this thread. And she looks pretty run of the mill to me.

Not only does she look run of the mill, in the everyday pictures, but she looks like she needs a good scrubbing. Yuck. Way below Bridget.

Michael said:
Why wouldn't he be? I mean who the hell is she anyway? I've never heard of her outside of this thread. And she looks pretty run of the mill to me.

Her father is American and her mother is Filipino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case