PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady steals Jeters Girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She bears a striking resemblance to Vanessa Minnillo!

...and don't give us that bunk about "my girlfriend gets OK magazine and showed it to me". WE know the real story :)

Last edited:
jeter_universe.jpg

jeter_minnillo.jpg

bridget%20and%20tom2%20may05.bmp

bridget%20and%20tom%20may05.bmp

Vanessa is gorgeous, but I don't believe ANYTHING until the ladies from the Herald's Inside Track say it is so....... :)

As long as he keeps playing well . . .

BelichickFan said:
As long as he keeps playing well . . .

Vince Lombardi (no women after Tuesday!) would have gone nuts with this. Had to love Vince with that space in his teeth. "A seal here and a seal here".

Tht's like trading a really good Rolls Royce for a newer really good Rolls Royce.

The obligatory, gratuitous pic:
Vanessa_Minnillo_storyPic.jpg

Now, THIS thread shows promise.

Has she been involved in any ladies room altercations?

CTPatsFan said:
The obligatory, gratuitous pic:
Vanessa_Minnillo_storyPic.jpg

Someone once raised the question to me on the Beisel's-wife thread, "If she's not hot, who is?" I think this picture goes a long way toward answering that. Tom deserves the very best. Monty can have his overrated farm girl (who is probably a very nice person).

Personally I think Bridget is much better looking.

06_15_05_brady800600.jpg

But, if I were Tom I'd be trying to date EVERY hot babe in Hollywood and beyond. And I would have definitely got to Jennifer Garner before Affleck messed her up. :D

Tom Brady and J-lo now that's entertainment.

shakadave said:
Someone once raised the question to me on the Beisel's-wife thread, "If she's not hot, who is?" I think this picture goes a long way toward answering that. Tom deserves the very best. Monty can have his overrated farm girl (who is probably a very nice person).

...Tom can do better than this. So could I. She is above average...but she isn't all that great. Tom's ex (Moynahan or wetfhni) only feature that was above average was her face.

brady could prolly get any girl he wants.. id go for adriana lima from victoria secret..

Chris said:
brady could prolly get any girl he wants.. id go for adriana lima from victoria secret..

He's been there and done that...couple of years ago, just before Bridget. Apparently, as gorgeous as she is, she is as dumb as a stump!

Michael said:
Personally I think Bridget is much better looking.

06_15_05_brady800600.jpg

But, if I were Tom I'd be trying to date EVERY hot babe in Hollywood and beyond. And I would have definitely got to Jennifer Garner before Affleck messed her up. :D

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but NO WAY!
Bridget is built like a board, flat and skinny...she looks like a freak'in lollipop with that huge neck and big ol' head. Nice face and features, but the body is just tall and too skinny.

This girl Vanessa is SMOKIN and makes Bridget look well OLD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots