PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady: Of course I get help from Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only misstep I can recall Brady making, ever, was pre Superbowl vs the Giants and scoffing at Plaxico's predictions that the Pats would score 17 points (or was it 20...?) either way, Brady's reaction as cringe worthy. Only time I can ever recall Brady stepping outside the Patriots circle of discipline.

It wasn't like that at all. A reporter told him of Plaxico's prediction of 20-17 Giants and asked Tom what he thought of that. Brady was just teasing back when he said, "We're only going to score 17 points?" He wasn't serious about it at all, he was just playing with the question.

It wasn't like that at all. A reporter told him of Plaxico's prediction of 20-17 Giants and asked Tom what he thought of that. Brady was just teasing back when he said, "We're only going to score 17 points?" He wasn't serious about it at all, he was just playing with the question.

Yea thats the way I remember it too. It was innocuous. Maybe a slight touch of "Mr. BMOC" but I wouldn't want anything less.

Last edited:

Either way, what else was he going to say? "Yeah, Plaxico is absolutely right. Spot on. We're going to get completely shut down". I always found it absolutely ridiculous when people (mostly Chargers fans) cited that as a reason why Brady was classless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back