PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady named AFC offensive player of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to put good money down after he takes the recrood of most wins (200) it will never be broken again, even if season gets longer

Getting another Ring or two will be the icing on the cake.....

Yup and it seems like some people are acting as if he himself sexually assaulted a woman in a locker room and then lied about it. We know that the sports media and American people would never tolerate such a thing.

tom brady has him beat in both the regular season and playoffs:

regular season
brady 173-51, 0.772
montana 117-47, 0.713

post-season
brady 22-9, 0.710
montana 16-7, 0.696

the patriots were 9-7 in 2002, so 1 season with fewer than 10 wins.

Thanks for finding that info bbobbo.

There's not going to be ANY debate about who's the greatest if TB12 gets another ring. None!

I'm willing to put good money down after he takes the recrood of most wins (200) it will never be broken again, even if season gets longer
Advances in medicine and equipment combined with a growing number of rules to protect QBs make that record attainable IMO. Combine that with interference off, and likely on the field by the NFL FO, it it becomes even more likely.

Imagine what will happen when the NFL finds it's next "golden boy" QB and BB is done coaching. Not only has BB beaten Golden Boy in the playoffs, he exposed weaknesses of of the Golden Boy's teams that other teams later exploited. If the NFL stays popular, I bet that record will get broken.

I'm glad he hauled ass and left. Stupid attempt to get a soundbite/headline for clicks/views. That's the sports and news media of today, no accountability and transparency.

Cue!

SpitefulDecentAmbushbug-size_restricted.gif
e63e4435a5f6acddf8dc57fc66fe94f0.jpg
Wow, I'm a Patriot today
5f0c03ccda2eee99ef62007a060ff4fa.jpg

The article at the top of the page on this subject from the Providence Journal pointed out that Brady is now 3rd all time in wins (195) behind Manning and Favre who both have 200. That going to be a sweet record to hold and isn't far off. I can't wait for that.

So 5 games from now is 49ers. Tie it. Then break it with jets. Can't get any better.

I will take an unhealthy amount of joy every time Brady passes Manning in any major statistical record :) Wins is a big one. Can't wait.

I don't now how a player is picked to be the offensive player of the week but it's certainly not Goodell ;)
I think Brady's performance was very offensive to Goodell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft