PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady is "Prince Charles": Antonio Pierce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Renault: "I'm shocked, shocked to find that there is gambling going on here."

Croupier: "Your winnings, sir."

Love that film.

New England run defense
/\/\/\
Brandon Jacobs, Ahmad Bradshaw

Jacobs and Bradshaw are looking up to the Pats sitting atop a mountain?

Sounds about right.

I do know humor. That is the only reason why I am messing with you guys. I think it has been fun. Thanks for the conversation and good luck tomorrow with the game. I will be there cheering Big Blue on. I know the Pats are better, just try to be a tad bit more humble. Thanks and have a great day!

LOL can't leave without the slap! As was said before, what fan doesn't enjoy their winning team?? *shakes head*

The Giants did beat Washington and they lost to them. Dallas is better than the Giants and so is Green Bay. If the Minnesota game was on the road the Giants would have won.

Please look at your division and tell me there is one good team besides the PATS. That is six gimmie games for a quality team like New England.

Buffalo would have been 7-6 without 2 losses to the Pats. They are an OK team with the same record as Philly.

What difference does the division make by itself? It's the overall body of games that counts, and the Pats have played plenty of good teams -- not counting ther Giants, they have played 6 games against teams that are in or are still contending for the playoffs now, including 4 division winners.

You don't know if the Giants can't win the big one. They haven't started the playoffs.

first of all, i've enjoyed reading your posts. you're welcome out here anytime as far as I'm concerned. seriously, tho. I would be worried if I were a Giants fan, depending on Eli for my future fan-happiness. i live in nyc and watch the gints games every week (far better than watching the jests and I find that the giants have far classier fans) and the guy would drive me nuts if i had to depend on him in the clutch. if he wasn't his brother's brother and his father's son, i doubt he would have been hyped as much out of ole miss and I'm certain that he wouldn't have been able to engineer his draft day trade.

Giants just added more fuel to the fire.

I was watching the news earlier and during the sports segment they said that Antonio Pierce from the Giants had some... uh, rather interesting things to say about our quarterback:

"He walks around like he's Prince Charles, like he's the golden boy. I mean, watching on film when Philly was hitting him, the guy looks at them like, 'Wow, I got touched by the defense.' He doesn't get hit often. And he walks with an arrogance."

Clearly, players haven't learned by now that by running your mouth, your beat-down is much worse and you're often embarrassed in the process (ie. Anthony Smith).

"exactly who or what is an Antonio Pierce?"

It is this type of Patriot fan arrogance that pisses me off. The Patriots fans are worse than Yankee fans.

Don't lump us all into that judgement.

Pierce is a very good linebacker imo.

I don't think that he meant any harm in whatever he said.

Did you guys miss this part....

"I think that's a compliment. I don't see it as a negative, honestly," Pierce said with a smile. "Prince Charles has got the world at his hands over there where he's at. I think (Brady) has put up an MVP season. Right now he's the top guy in the league as far as making plays. You can't call him the king until he wins it all."

Pierce wasn't being condescending. He views Brady as the top of the NFL, and he views his job to dethrone him. And he is right.

Pats fans have this bat signal of sorts that goes off whenever anything whatsoever is said about the team. Pierce meant nothing by his comments, he was joking around and now you have people blasting him. Reading this thread is hilarious

Pats fans have this bat signal of sorts that goes off whenever anything whatsoever is said about the team. Pierce meant nothing by his comments, he was joking around and now you have people blasting him. Reading this thread is hilarious

This is what people outside of New England don't understand..... No matter how 'gently' you phrase even the most minor of potential criticisms, this Patriots team can blow that up into the most hateful thing ever said. The fan base has simply picked up on that and inculcated it into the standard fan personality. The only safe response is no response at all. No matter what you think of that mindset, it's what's been extremely successful this decade.

Last edited:
Okay, what Antonio Pierce was basically saying when he compared Brady to Prince Charles, is calling him a horse-toothed, pinched-faced, haemophiliac horse-fancier who would rather be the tampon of an unattractive middle-aged woman than the king of England.

See I take that as an insult :)

PFnV

Okay, what Antonio Pierce was basically saying when he compared Brady to Prince Charles, is calling him a horse-toothed, pinched-faced, haemophiliac horse-fancier who would rather be the tampon of an unattractive middle-aged woman than the king of England.

HAHAHAHA. Well said.

This is what people outside of New England don't understand..... No matter how 'gently' you phrase even the most minor of potential criticisms, this Patriots team can blow that up into the most hateful thing ever said. The fan base has simply picked up on that and inculcated it into the standard fan personality. The only safe response is no response at all. No matter what you think of that mindset, it's what's been extremely successful this decade.

Exactly.

What they don't understand is that, when faced with the New England Patriots, one should just keep his fool mouth shut. Anything else is playing with fire when wearing a gasoline vest. How many examples do they need?

Poor fools.

Brady might be "Prince Charming" but definitely not "Prince Charles".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back