PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Excused from Sunday and Monday Practice (light comedy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that's why I said "supposed".

I don't buy it either.

Right.. I bet BB was restraining the urge to laugh out loud when he practically gave the game away by saying "as a quarterback you have to be prepared to play at any time." Remember the time he pulled this stunt on Mallett a few years back, during the preseason? I remember his deer-in-headlights look. Of course he went three and out.

Right.. I bet BB was restraining the urge to laugh out loud when he practically gave the game away by saying "as a quarterback you have to be prepared to play at any time." Remember the time he pulled this stunt on Mallett a few years back, during the preseason? I remember his deer-in-headlights look. Of course he went three and out.
Exactly.

Brady cutting himself with scissors.....spare me.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Exactly.

Brady cutting himself with scissors.....spare me.
I don't know what actually happened, but I guess I'm missing why they would make this up. They could have offered any number of invented stories which would have been more believable than this one and if there's one thing that's undeniably true about the Patriots it's that they're not stupid. So, I guess without a reason to doubt them, I'm inclined to believe them. Just me. With all of that said, I simply don't care. He could grow a new digit to replace a lost one in the 7 weeks before he plays.

Last edited:
I don't know what actually happened, but I guess I'm missing why they would make this up. They could have offered any number of invented stories which would have been more believable than this one and if there's one thing that's undeniably true about the Patriots it's that they're not stupid. So, I guess without a reason to doubt them, I'm inclined to believe them. Just me. With all of that said, I simply don't care. He could grow a new digit to replace a lost one in the 7 weeks before he plays.

I know. I guess it's believable but it just smells fishy. In 17 years of following the two meticulous anal characters operate with perfection and this happens...? Bizarre.

If it was Irving Fryar or Brandon Spikes I would buy it.

Brady? No.

Maybe this is the four-game suspension............

Well, one can dream, can't he?

This is Brady’s finger post Scissor-Gate. He may have to be put on IR. Perhaps an amputation.

I was ready to go, had everything on, and was just trying to get something out of my shoe.

Checking in because I saw a clip where Lou Merloni and Borges suggest Brady's story might be a cover story -- bringing up the Irving Fryar incident.

I am surprised no one mentioned this. Borges asks how a right handed person cuts their right thumb with scissors. Reasonable question if you did not hear TB12 describe the incident. He says that he was getting something off his show. Since he was dressed and ready to go, I assume this is something he stepped in rather than a tag. You might logically be holding a scissors open with thumb or fingers against one cutting edge while poking with the other. Or he may have been holding his foot/shoe in the right hand while poking with the left. This would make sense if it were a right shoe already on his foot. Also, TB12 is known to be ambidextrous, so it would not surprise me if he had left handed kids and would use the first scissors he found.

Does everything have to end in -gate in the Boston Sports Media?

BB/TB conspiracy or just another way to make sure Jimmy G and the rest of this team is always prepared..

Beginning to believe that some of these shenanigans(time off for bereavement) is about preparing this team for life after Brady..

I was ready to go, had everything on, and was just trying to get something out of my shoe.

Checking in because I saw a clip where Lou Merloni and Borges suggest Brady's story might be a cover story -- bringing up the Irving Fryar incident.

I am surprised no one mentioned this. Borges asks how a right handed person cuts their right thumb with scissors. Reasonable question if you did not hear TB12 describe the incident. He says that he was getting something off his show. Since he was dressed and ready to go, I assume this is something he stepped in rather than a tag. You might logically be holding a scissors open with thumb or fingers against one cutting edge while poking with the other. Or he may have been holding his foot/shoe in the right hand while poking with the left. This would make sense if it were a right shoe already on his foot. Also, TB12 is known to be ambidextrous, so it would not surprise me if he had left handed kids and would use the first scissors he found.

Does everything have to end in -gate in the Boston Sports Media?

These guys are reaching....

Irving Fryar was stabbed in the hand by his then preggo wife after she found out he had a woman on the side. Came during the 85 playoff run.

We all know that if TB12 did that to Gisele, she'd send hit men from the Sao Paulo Drug Cartel to take out everyone named Brady.

Clearly TB legitimately hurt his thumb (obviously) and could have played. Once BB found out, he used it as an opportunity to put Jimmy through a little adversity and stress.

I don't buy the notion from Curran that BB is trying to tweak TB12 for being careless with scissors.

Fred Touchhole on 98.5 went bugf## about an hour ago demanding to know where Brady was for 2 days. I mean spastic...

Fred Touchhole on 98.5 went bugf## about an hour ago demanding to know where Brady was for 2 days. I mean spastic...

Doucher and Beeitch.....unlistenable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back