PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady appeal transcript is now public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich eisen still thinks garrapolo will start the game vs the steelers.Brady will be suspended. Strange.

Wouldn't more exhoneration be on the table with a neutral arbiter? I would think the scope would be more expanded and the NFL* could be slapped down more often and harshly.

If the judge "vacates the arbitrator's award" that means the suspension is gone. If that's all the judge does, the whole thing is over (unless the NFL can convince the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit to overturn Berman). To me that's way better than the judge vacating the award and ordering a re-arbitration, which could, after all, end up imposing a punishment on Brady.

Rich eisen still thinks garrapolo will start the game vs the steelers.Brady will be suspended. Strange.

Look at who writes his checks, not strange at all.

Tom E. Curran @tomecurran
Mike Florio on PFT Live corrected me. Transcript (and Brady emails) released because judge ordered. Not by PA choice @ProFootballTalk

But, yes, in Post #638, SVN correctly points out that Florio is wrong:

"Kessler clearly asks in the transcript that this me made public same day and NFL guy ignores him. But no one in the media has picked up on that sadly."

And it seems obvious to me, anyway, the reason the NFLPA filed the transcript under seal was because the NFL had "ruled" that the transcript would not be released publicly. So by filing the transcript publicly they would be violating the "arbitrators" ruling. I have no idea what that means legally or what not, but seems like a reasonable way to show a good faith effort to play within the rules, even the rules are simply in place for the benefit of one party.

I think Eisen has been fairly level headed here. A lot of people still feel thats the way it'll go. They think they'll settle on something to end this.

I think Tom is taking this all the way. He won't settle.

and some comedy
Glenn Ordway‏@GlennDOrdway
So now Tony Mazz thinks the transcript makes Bill Belichick more guilty than Brady Either he didn't read it/has agenda....or probably both

..someone send me a link to the " hundreds " of emails/texts..

more volin lies

Terri Bey ‏@GioPontiFan 10m10 minutes ago
Terri Bey retweeted Chuck Mosca

Hey @sfujita55 Did you all give up your cell phones during the Bountygate investigation?

Terri Bey added,

Chuck Mosca @CJMosca
@chatham58 @GioPontiFan This morning on WEEI, @BenVolin said Saints players gave up their phones during Bounty-Gate investigation. True?

Scott Fujita ‏@sfujita55 6m6 minutes ago
@GioPontiFan @CJMosca @chatham58 @BenVolin Of course not. And never in a million years would I have done that.

of course espn is playing jim kelly's interview...
susy kolber trolling brady. **** her

more volin lies

Hey @sfujita55 Did you all give up your cell phones during the Bountygate investigation?

Terri Bey added,

Chuck Mosca @CJMosca
@chatham58 @GioPontiFan This morning on WEEI, @BenVolin said Saints players gave up their phones during Bounty-Gate investigation. True?

@GioPontiFan @CJMosca @chatham58 @BenVolin Of course not. And never in a million years would I have done that.

@BenVolin......That $%#)&* Google!!!

I was just going to post this. What a moron. If you are going to go on TV you should be held to a standard that you know what you are talking about. F him.
Oddly enough their not asking Joe Theismann to come on and give his opinion. Lol. Sickening how their basically only letting pro nfl people really speak.

more volin lies

Terri Bey added,

Chuck Mosca @CJMosca

If the globe didn't have their vendetta against the Pats, volin would have been replaced by now.

Waiting to see how Florio takes apart the transcripts. His moment to shine after being one of the few national journalists not to go along with the NFL line.

If the globe didn't have their vendetta against the Pats, volin would have been replaced by now.

If the Globe paid their writers more than $18 an hour he would have been replaced by now. Sad to see how the paper has fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST