PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Brees both on track to break Marino's record for passing yards in a season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady and Brees both on track to break Marino's record for passing yards in a sea

Well if SF loses, we're in the drivers seat for the #1 seed in the AFC. So we each have something going in that game.

The Pats will not play Brady in order to pad stats - - you know Belichick better than that.

The home field advantage is what is in front of them, and despite it not helping the last two years, it is still preferable to going to Pitt or Balto.

yep, BB going to do the best thing for a win, he dosnt even care what it looks like, you only need 1 pt. :)
Sp , I think ppl forget only has 1 SB with 3 playoffs. He going to be a creature of nature of what worked before. He has a lot to still learn to make NO a stable organization. We just think be will sit the guys, based on the past and in season.

I mean, you get to BB's level you have so many experiences to draw from, your really good around this time ofyear. Sp still donst have this , takes time.

Im not crazy about the word Pad stats. If Brees wanted to stay in and throw for 11 TD's and 98pts I don't see a problem with that. There are so few games when you get your groove on, as a man playing for that moment. So destroy the guy. Its really up to them to stop you. :)

LOL, sweet ok Ill be here :), SF is a good team , don't get me wrong, but we need that seed, and I don't see a warm weather team with little weapons and a good QB being much of a fight for GB at home.

Last edited:
Re: Brady and Brees both on track to break Marino's record for passing yards in a sea

Yup. Past my bedtime.

Meant "If SF WINS...."

No you said you wanted them to lose, can't take that back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back