PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady #3 in Pro Bowl voting behind Vick and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Vick is an mvp candidate. Let alone a starter in the pro bowl, anyone who doesn't believe this should take it to the political forum.

AFC QB

1) Brady
2) Rivers
3) Cassel

NFC QB

1) Vick
2) Rodgers
3) Brees
3b) Ryan

I personally do not know TFB, but I would bet my house that the only bowl he cares about is the Super, not the Pro, nor could he care less about who is there, nor should we. Let the others run along and have their fun.

people this is tfb.....TFB, he decides what is cool and what ain't.

Players don't want to be there. Fans don't watch it.
The NFL should just do away with this silly game.

Still, the voting definately says a lot about your average NFL fan...

In my opinion, the most deserving among the Patriots players are Brady, Wilfork, Devin McCourty and Mayo.

Welker (among the league leaders in receptions), Chung and Tate (special teams) deserve an honorable mention.

Interestingly, I'd noticed that Hernandez was listed on the Pro Bowl ballot when he was more involved in the passing game. However, since he has been less involved, Gronkowski replaced him on the ballot. Odd. The NFL should list both Hernandez and Gronkowski as opposed to Crumpler and Gronkowski.

Last edited:
Interestingly, I'd noticed that Hernandez was listed on the Pro Bowl ballot when he was more involved in the passing game. However, since he has been less involved, Gostkowski replaced him on the ballot. Odd. The NFL should list both Hernandez and Gostkowski as opposed to Crumpler and Gostkowski.

This. They should both be listed.

I don't see how Manning deserves to be there if he continues to play that way.. McCourty and Mayo on defense!

pats of the early decade beat pro bowlers and leage mvps on their way to the SB. iam happy if our QB is neither.

In my opinion, the most deserving among the Patriots players are Brady, Wilfork, Devin McCourty and Mayo.

Welker (among the league leaders in receptions), Chung and Tate (special teams) deserve an honorable mention.

Interestingly, I'd noticed that Hernandez was listed on the Pro Bowl ballot when he was more involved in the passing game. However, since he has been less involved, Gostkowski replaced him on the ballot. Odd. The NFL should list both Hernandez and Gostkowski as opposed to Crumpler and Gostkowski.

How can you get Gronk wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes