PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bowl Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frezo

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Can any of you draftniks point out any players in today's games that may be of interest to the Pats in the upcoming draft?

Thanks
Frezo

Check the draft forum mate.

Can any of you draftniks point out any players in today's games that may be of interest to the Pats in the upcoming draft?

Thanks
Frezo

Taylor Mays Safety for USC
6"2 230 with great speed

For the game on right now, the Outback Bowl, check out these players.

South Carolina
#1 -- CB Captain Munnerlyn
#21 -- S Emmanuel Cook
#40 - DE/OLB Eric Norwood
#77 - OT Jamon Meredith
#84 - TE Jared Cook

Iowa
#23 - RB Shonn Greene
#47 - DT Mitch King
#74 -- G Dan Doering
#83 - TE Brandon Myers

I'll add another to jm's list - Game****s #52, ILB Jasper Brinkley. Was slated as a first rounder a year ago, but has suffered a bad knee injury and is battling to sort his form out now.

Greene has 13 games in a row over 100 yards.

He had 100 yds at 11:00 minites of the 3rd qtr. today. He reminds me of Morris.

I know this is going to cause someone to pop his cork, but the Pats might consider Greene later in the draft. I don't see the Pats considering a RB before the 3rd round unless they have added a 3rd pick in the 2nd round via a trade. Then they may consider taking Greene.

The Crew of Maroney, Morris, Faulk, and BJGE has the makings to be as good as this years batch. What is amazing, and really has gone unnoticed by many Pats fans, its the 1st time in 23 years that the Pats went over 2200 yards on a season.

I would have no issues bringing back Jordan for another year, though I'd rather the Pats use BJGE more as I think he's got potential to be a good #3 back (not 3rd down, just #3 on the depth chart behind the #1 and 3rd down backs)

I have a feeling Maroney is not going to be with the club next year. Just a hunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back