PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bowl games - draft prospect watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
OU's offensive really dominating the line of scrimmage. If they would just go up
to the line and run the ball instead of standing around. They might have scored
on that drive. Could Loadholt or Robinsone be their with SD's 2nd rounder?
They should be, neither seem to be 1st round talents. Loadholt could last until Day Two. I wouldn't get too enamored of them if you're thinking Patriots.

They should be, neither seem to be 1st round talents. Loadholt could last until Day Two. I wouldn't get too enamored of them if you're thinking Patriots.

I was thinking RG for Loadholt. Harris - S OU is having a pretty good game. Looks like a big S. Supposedly not great in coverage. But, looks athletic enough if can learn.

I was thinking RG for Loadholt. Harris - S OU is having a pretty good game. Looks like a big S. Supposedly not great in coverage. But, looks athletic enough if can learn.
Not a lot of 6'8" RGs running around, though I was wondering if O'Callaghan was quick enough off the snap to move inside to RG so I can't doubt your sanity toooo much (then again, mine has never been in question!
shocked-smiley-9457.gif
).

Not a lot of 6'8" RGs running around, though I was wondering if O'Callaghan was quick enough off the snap to move inside to RG so I can't doubt your sanity toooo much (then again, mine has never been in question!
shocked-smiley-9457.gif
).

You're prob right. Not quick enough on his feet for our screen game. TE from OU
Gresham looks impressive too. I saw a mock somewhere last week taking him. I think
ESPN but not sure.

You're prob right. Not quick enough on his feet for our screen game. TE from OU
Gresham looks impressive too. I saw a mock somewhere last week taking him. I think
ESPN but not sure.
He's a junior, so he'll have a week to decide if he's coming out. He's also a receiving TE, so he'd need to develop as a blocker.

loadholt is much more of a run blocker than pass protection tackle. That said he does decent in pass situations as well but I don't think he has the shuffle speed to match up against NFL speed rushers.

Percy Harvin looked great tonight. Wouldn't hurt having a playmaker like him on offense. He looks taylor made for the Pats offense. He's got great hands, can line up as WR or RB, is a threat to take it a long way every time he touches the ball, and most importantly, he competes hard.

Percy Harvin looked great tonight. Wouldn't hurt having a playmaker like him on offense. He looks taylor made for the Pats offense. He's got great hands, can line up as WR or RB, is a threat to take it a long way every time he touches the ball, and most importantly, he competes hard.
Yup, he sold me on his capacity to be a stud at the next level. I really doubt NE gets a sniff of him, but he'll push someone else down for us if he declares.

Anybody know where these 3 are slated to go, what round??

so far i like Matthews and Cushing from USC, Macho Harris from VT, and the two from Utah Sylvester LB and Kruger DE.

a lot of good players are coming out this year, but these are the folks that really stood out in the games i watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST