PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Media Disgusts Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Now it's arms up in the air and oh my this is so wrong! It's way to much of a fine!

Guess what a**holes. The 5 months you spent blathering about them being guilty. Yelling at the Super Bowl how criminal it was. Talking down those who said it wasn't a big deal.

You don't have the right to say what you are saying now. You don't have to be homers. You don't have to lie. You do however have to be objective at the least. You, outside of a few couldn't even do that.

YOU created this. At the very least you had a hand in it.

Congratulations Boston Media, this is on you.

It isn't on all of them. It isn't on Curran or Reoss or Chris Price or Jeff Howe. The ones who do actual reporting. It IS on Felger and Max and Tanguay and Gasper and Minehan and all the rest of those simpering yahoos.

Now it's arms up in the air and oh my this is so wrong! It's way to much of a fine!

Guess what a**holes. The 5 months you spent blathering about them being guilty. Yelling at the Super Bowl how criminal it was. Talking down those who said it wasn't a big deal.

You don't have the right to say what you are saying now. You don't have to be homers. You don't have to lie. You do however have to be objective at the least. You, outside of a few couldn't even do that.

YOU created this. At the very least you had a hand in it.

Congratulations Boston Media, this is on you.

Don't give them your clicks, don't link them anywhere, don't listen to them on the radio. It really is that simple. I have DNS redirects on my computer so that I can't even accidentally wind up on ESPN or the Herald.

It isn't on all of them. It isn't on Curran or Reoss or Chris Price or Jeff Howe. The ones who do actual reporting. It IS on Felger and Max and Tanguay and Gasper and Minehan and all the rest of those simpering yahoos.
Erlier as i was going through the channels i ran across douchbag and squeaky. I was utterly disgusted by douchbag with his sneering and remarks about the texts are the smoking gun and they got caught red handed. He should be run out of town along with borges and fat tomasse.

Well I've said it before. The only rational explanation for the success of clowns like this is that there's a deep seated vein of locals who absolutely despise the local teams.

It IS on Felger and Max and Tanguay and Gasper and Minehan and all the rest of those simpering yahoos.

Boston Sports Talk is a wasteland.

A bunch of self-hating sick mo-fos and ass-clowns, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes