PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Borges at it again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I know this was a few days ago, but the quotes by him are still timely and just as dumb...
He was on NESN with Carado talking about the camp...

And there he was talking about Branch and thr Patriot fans..."Patriot fans think that if a player takes a nickle more than he's worth thathe should be strung up and hung by his thumbs"....No not true..maybe several million more..and really the only person I would want to see that happen to is Borges..but by another part..
The he made a comment about Brady saying that he is hardly a standup guy...again, comments by a jerk..you know, you repeat them enough and maybe some will believe you..NOT your words wrong!!
Then he says about the receivers and Caldwell..."throeing it to him (Caldwell) is like throwing to Cafardo:...What a clueless goon!!!
Ron go away and NEVER come back...we will never miss you!!

You're right, 726 ...

... oh yes, of course you're right. But think how much this man has thrown Borges's words back in his face and you have to smile:

capt.1e9b67591a4d436ea7100bfa281f9cc1.patriots_camp_football_mass106.jpg

:singing:

Re: You're right, 726 ...

Mike the Brit said:
... oh yes, of course you're right. But think how much this man has thrown Borges's words back in his face and you have to smile:

capt.1e9b67591a4d436ea7100bfa281f9cc1.patriots_camp_football_mass106.jpg

:singing:
Mike..I totally agree..but he's unrelentless...and DUMB!!
I just found it totally insulting what he said..not only about Brady...not only what he said about Caldwell..but about his words about the fans!! He knows NOTHING about the fans and what they think..I think now, he does it on purpose..JUST to prod and shock..He has ZERO credibility in my book...
I would LOVE to see a fan protest sometime outside the Globe's office..JUST to have the paper understand how much of a turd he is...

Last edited:
Fans like myself think that teams do not get into cap trouble paying Top 5 players Top 5 money. They get into cap trouble paying Top 15 players Top 5 money.

Miguel said:
Fans like myself think that teams do not get into cap trouble paying Top 5 players Top 5 money. They get into cap trouble paying Top 15 players Top 5 money.
I agree...and that is HOW it happens..I wonder if Borges understands that concept...

Miguel said:
Interesting way to put it. I'll have to steal that someday.

Miguel said:

That is true, but Belioli (and I) would add that acquiring too many Top 5 players getting Top 5 money will pinch you too. Especially if one or more of them lands on IR and has to be replaced by all you were able to afford to back them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye