PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blocked Kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta think that if this is something they're going to use consisntantly and seemingly successfully, it's gonna really mess up alot of opponents kicking games.

The oppostition could try a fake but it seems that containment on fakes occurs on the outside.

Plus.....Vrabel and Bruschi could also fake the push and then move back for containment purposes.

In the end, the guessing game will be for our opponents to play and that's a good thing.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think we have our second nominee* for Patriot quote of the year!

[*The first is Tom's Welker = Labrador quote.]

I think that someone had that quote in their sig for a long time (AndyJohnson?)

I wonder what the properway to counteract it would be? Ii mean besides the fake FG thing. I'm sure that little traitor in NJ will try and copy it just like he copies everything from his former benfactor so the Pats better be prepared to defend against it.

Actually, this where having a QB for a holder is a plus. I can see where you would design a play where if the kicker sees a vulnerable formation, he audibles to a pass play. It also explains why they had Bru and Vrabel doing the pushing. They have at least some ability to cover if it's a fake. Otherwise why not have someone like Seymour push Wilfolk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes