PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills Not Impressed With Rob Gronkowski, Just Another Guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Bills Not Impressed With Rob Gronkowski, Just Another Guy?

Steve Balestrieri

Gronkowski has faced the Bills 11 times and has 52 catches for 813 yards and 11 TDs. That works out to 76 catches for 1200 yards and 16TDs over 16 gms.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Somebody's having a real hard time after getting emasculated by Gronk.

Watching Gronk is like watching that one kid in 6th grade who hits full blown puberty before everyone else, and just knocks all the other kids on the field around like bowling pins.

But Gilmore tried to tell us yesterday that it was only penalties that gave everything away. :)

There really is some kind of disconnect in their locker room between players and coaches..

So let me see if I have this hater mode right....

Gronk is only good because of Tom.
Tom is only good because of Belichick.

So all these teams are getting dismantled by just 1 guy then? They must really suck for that to work.

The level of denial is pretty amazing.

Reminds me of the Thomas/Rodman comments about Bird in the 87 eastern conference finals. Not quite as bad of course, But just really off the wall. They are either very embarrassed and don't want to give the guy any credit or just purely as dense as they looked on Sunday.

Funny they should say that, I don't think anyone's impressed with the Bills right now.

When it comes to defending their sideline pre-game, Gronk has nothing on that dominant Bills defense.

Gilmore is so salty lmao, Gronk made him his ***** on that back shoulder catch and run late in the game.

When I see idiotic statements like that I have to wonder if racism is involved.

Ah, the bumbling, braggadocious, butthurt banal Buffalo Bills .

I'm sure these sound evaluations by the Bills made BB think long and hard on whether he should trade or keep Gronk.

And if I have to tell you that's sarcasm, then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back