PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick: Highest Paid Coach in North American Sports at $20m per

Sure, but the issue is the better QBs get rid of the ball fast which negates the pass rush. I wouldn't say our ILBs are great. Dugger and JoJones were picked at by Cousins and Allen. Let's see what happens. Hopefully you're correct and the D (rush + secondary) show up against these elite QBs.
Dugger isn't a coverage safety, that's more Philips or peppers. McMillan and Wilson are fast sideline to sideline guys not every down players.. we have some pieces however Surtain ll would make us formidable!

Sure, but the issue is the better QBs get rid of the ball fast which negates the pass rush. I wouldn't say our ILBs are great. Dugger and JoJones were picked at by Cousins and Allen. Let's see what happens. Hopefully you're correct and the D (rush + secondary) show up against these elite QBs.
Cincinnati Is the most potent of the offenses left on the schedule.. Mixon, chase, Higgins... 2 plays, and they are in the end zone.. Burrow I've always felt looks like a young TB12..

Thier defense is pretty good as well.. so I'll concede that loss along with Buffalo week 18.
I don't know about that: a heathy C Barmore makes D Wise and D Ekuale look like players. Also we are finally seeing the effects of healthy Josh Uche paired with the Great Judon. I think our Front Seven is much better than regarded.:cool:
Barmore I believe came into the league with a knee issue.. But it was reported he got injured in the browns game.. he's a force up the middle , strong, quick and agile. He's been commanding alot of double teams this season. That's showing some respect! Wise, judon, Uche bring the heat. I like the rotation we have a LB, Bently has had a sneaky good season. I still see some additions at LB in off season.. Hopefully , just Hopefully we can go after Surtain in Denver.

Hopefully , just Hopefully we can go after Surtain in Denver.
You've said this 20 times. Do you realize Surtain is in his 2nd season? Do you realize he was last year's Pick #9? But hey, it's free to dream.

You've said this 20 times. Do you realize Surtain is in his 2nd season? Do you realize he was last year's Pick #9? But hey, it's free to dream.
In different posts he wants Surtain, Ramsey, Hopkins, ….

Like you said, it’s free to dream

There you go!! Now your getting it... I said it 20x this will be 21, becuase the only way we attain him if it's by trade!! It may be a dream ,but if BB and thr Broncos want to make a deal then they will. If you find me being repetitive on topics here it's because I try to put light on players fans on the forum may not necessarily be aware of who can help us. Do you get it?

Hey, randy moss was traded for.. is Surtain untouchable? I honestly don't think any player in the league is untouchable, he's the perfect guy we need. So people can laugh and say hey this poster wants this guy or that guy ,however I'm pointing out players that can actually help us.

Players are not going to be lining up to come here especially after the barnum and Bailey show on offense this season. Any game changer will have to be by trade! So I don't care about his draft status, ect that means nothing!

Hey, randy moss was traded for.. is Surtain untouchable? I honestly don't think any player in the league is untouchable, he's the perfect guy we need. So people can laugh and say hey this poster wants this guy or that guy ,however I'm pointing out players that can actually help us.

Players are not going to be lining up to come here especially after the barnum and Bailey show on offense this season. Any game changer will have to be by trade! So I don't care about his draft status, ect that means nothing!
There was plenty of reasons to think Moss would be traded. Is there any reports or reason to think Surtain will be on the block?

There was plenty of reasons to think Moss would be traded. Is there any reports or reason to think Surtain will be on the block?
I get it, I know what you mean. As Moss as accomplished, and as great as he was. At that time he was a 9 year vet. He had some issues so your absolutely right it was a reason that he was available.

All I'm simply saying is we need game changing players.. the days of having lesser talent obviously left when the GOAT left. I know the patriots scouts are far ahead of what we could ever be.

I enjoy listening to the thoughts and ideas of others on the forum. It's just a scenario that I thought I'd mention. If accomplished qbs can be traded regardless of the reasons then no NFL player is untouchable. That is all no harm no foul!

Let's hope my "Dream" becomes a reality.. it's a scenario that can if the parties that Be want it too!

I get it, I know what you mean. As Moss as accomplished, and as great as he was. At that time he was a 9 year vet. He had some issues so your absolutely right it was a reason that he was available.

All I'm simply saying is we need game changing players.. the days of having lesser talent obviously left when the GOAT left. I know the patriots scouts are far ahead of what we could ever be.

I enjoy listening to the thoughts and ideas of others on the forum. It's just a scenario that I thought I'd mention. If accomplished qbs can be traded regardless of the reasons then no NFL player is untouchable. That is all no harm no foul!
I'd be all for it just doesn't seem like the time would be this off-season I think it might be better to scour the rosters of other teams for players who for whatever reason would seem more trade-able this off-season.

How about Rodgers lol :rofl:

I'd be all for it just doesn't seem like the time would be this off-season I think it might be better to scour the rosters of other teams for players who for whatever reason would seem more trade-able this off-season.

How about Rodgers lol :rofl:
For sure, my theory was just BB, and groh going look we have a good defense. Let's go from good to great. Remember we are no longer the destination.

Until we can get back into being a contender, the large contracts or trades will be the likely way in my humble opinion that we get elite talent.

I believe we traded for Revis from Tampa Bay. People probably don't realize that. Reason why I mentioned the Broncos is because, they have so much of thier cap tired up in Wilson's contract. So I can definitely see a scenario where we pull off a out of no where trade no one saw coming. I'll be honest I didn't see the Revis move coming when it happened!

Gilmore took us from a good D to a great D.. and ty law we all know what he meant to the defense. Rodgers good one.. Absolutely a 1st ballot hall of famer.. however we all know what comes along with AR.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back