PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick has been called out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning; politically incorrect response.

Considering the NFLN seems to have a minimum size requirement for a certain part of the anatomy for the female anchors and hosts on their shows (Nicole Zaloumis, Amber Theoharis, Jaime Maggio, Lindsay Rhodes, etc.), I'm surprised that they didn't turn up the AC, have Coscarelli to wear a white dress, and instruct her to keep her hands at her side rather than in front of her.

To be clear, I am not disparaging the abilities of any of the NFLN's past and current female anchors; in fact, I find that they perform those duties quite well. It just seems that the NFLN requires that they come from Silicone Valley and/or invest in wonderbras in order to gain employment.

Sorry jmt, but the NFLN's past & current female anchors are absolutely terrible…all of them.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled thread.

I am very sorry for you loss, SBR. ALS is indeed a devastating disease, and raising money to fund the
research is a truly worthy cause.

Agreed.

Granddad on my Dad's side slowly wasted away over three years to 80 pounds, with horrible hallucinations from medications. Something about old age is drugs can often do the opposite of what's intended - sedation in this case.

He dwelt on what he should have as ALS robbed all his mobility to the point he was bedridden in his last years. He may have nailed what brought it on: being a welder for Liberty Ships in Galveston during World War II....they made so many watertight compartments, it was like sinking Styrofoam. He welded for many years at his farm for himself and others. After his death I read about an unusual percentage of middle aged F-15 pilots flying over the oil wells Saddam set afire during Gulf War I came down with ALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft