PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Biggest Surprise Player(s) for the Patriots in 2020 - Who Will It Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
A lot of changes and a lot of question marks heading into this season. Obviously, every year we see guys who we never expected surprise us with a solid year. With game one coming up this weekend, what's your prediction of who you think might be one of those guys?

From training camp, the two biggest surprises sound like Gunner and Eluemunor. Since you’re asking for one, I’ll go with Eluemunor - wasn’t even expected to make the roster, and the story is that he’s looking good at RT so far.

I'll take any of the following (or all): Bentley (we need it), Gunner (maybe Amendola 1.5), Damien Harris and/or N'keal.

Speed at the LB to cover pass catching RB. I think Maluia and Uche will surprise people with improved speed across the middle.

JC Jackson

Reactions: Ian
Josh Uche on defense, Damiere Byrd on offense.

Those second round DBs always do...:coffee::feet:
I've never been more confident (not that it matters). There will be some early growing pains but then...watch out. If he bombs I will be super surprised.

There are a lot more options to choose from versus a normal year with the Pats. Gunner/Asiasi; Dugger/Jennings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back