PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bigger Loser: Peyton Manning or Bode Miller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
denverpatsfan said:
Bode has won at every level except the Olympics.
They have competitive skiing other than the Olympics? Seriously I realize that in Europe the ski tour is big, but then again they like communist football there too (Sorry Gomezcat). But if you think that anyone in America cares what Bode has done in non-olympic competitions you might be partying as much as him.

Yeah and Henrich owns the Speed Skating World Record in the 5,000 meters, so I should feel OK that he only got the bronze in Turin?

FreeTedWilliams said:
OUCH, that hurts! Always be careful who you are a a-hole to, because you never know.

After reading that article I would have to give the prize to Bode. Peyton may be a loser, but at least he is not an a-hole.

I bet Peyton's offensive line would strongly disagree after his comments on the Pittsburg loss. Peyton is the bigger loser bcs Bode can win when he wants to. Peyton can't win it all even when trying.

Digger44 said:
I bet Peyton's offensive line would strongly disagree after his comments on the Pittsburg loss. Peyton is the bigger loser bcs Bode can win when he wants to. Peyton can't win it all even when trying.

So you're saying Bode can win when he wants to? Does that mean he tanked the five races in Turin on purpose?

Then he is by far the biggest loser, because he is mentally disturbed. If what you're saying is true, his derangement will plague him in other situations in his future life. That's the type of person who someday decides to drive the wrong way on a busy highway. Dude that's a gnarly kewl trick!

At least Peyton tries and is honest with himself and his teammates about his effort. Would anyone ever place themselves under Bode Miller's responsibilty? Would anyone ever be stupid enough to have to depend on him?

Anyone ever hear of Denny McClain?

shmessy said:
So you're saying Bode can win when he wants to? Does that mean he tanked the five races in Turin on purpose?

Then he is by far the biggest loser, because he is mentally disturbed. If what you're saying is true, his derangement will plague him in other situations in his future life. That's the type of person who someday decides to drive the wrong way on a busy highway. Dude that's a gnarly kewl trick!

At least Peyton tries and is honest with himself and his teammates about his effort. Would anyone ever place themselves under Bode Miller's responsibilty? Would anyone ever be stupid enough to have to depend on him?

Anyone ever hear of Denny McClain?

that is exactly what i am saying schmes. maybe not on total purpose, but there was no desire to win. as far as humanity, Bode is the biggest loser, as far as athletic success and accomplishment Peyton thus far is the biggest loser. I do not find Bode humorous. he is going to end up hurting somebody.

Miller is the biggest olympic bust of all time. he must feel foolish.

Digger44 said:
that is exactly what i am saying schmes. maybe not on total purpose, but there was no desire to win. as far as humanity, Bode is the biggest loser, as far as athletic success and accomplishment Peyton thus far is the biggest loser. I do not find Bode humorous. he is going to end up hurting somebody.

Perhaps we're on the same page here. It is FAR worse to be a loser in life than a loser on the field.

Bode Miller has defined himself as both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back