PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Sey best #6 pick of all time...#32-MANKINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 and 28 were two tremendous DBs..lets hope we get 1

24 and 28 were two tremendous DBs..lets hope we get 1

i'd love to add the next reed at 24 (reggie nelson)

the next derrick brooks at 28...david harris?

i'd love to add the next reed at 24 (reggie nelson)

the next derrick brooks at 28...david harris?

stop with Nelson being the next Reed. Hes a ballhawk..yes but Reed plays the run.

and Harris isnt nearly the athlete Brooks is :\

Meriweather = Reed

Harris = Hartwell

Why were only 6 players in the pool at the 32nd pick? The 32nd pick is the 32nd pick, weather its the last of the first round or first of the second round.

It does NOT say that Seymour was the best #6 pick of all time. It opines that he was the best #6 pick since the AFL/NFL merger. I seriously doubt that the author would rank Seymour over Jim Brown and Sammy Baugh, both of whom were also picked at 6.

Harris is a hell of an athlete, and Nelson will suck in the NFL, if the pats pick nelson over griffen i'll be pissed!!!

Andre Rison was the best player who was picked #22? Wow, that's a pretty cursed pick, I think. And Derrick Alexander at #29? John Mobley at #15? Jeez, some spots have lacked talent.

Andre Rison was the best player who was picked #22? Wow, that's a pretty cursed pick, I think. And Derrick Alexander at #29? John Mobley at #15? Jeez, some spots have lacked talent.

Thats what I am thinking.

sucks to be the steelers

Why were only 6 players in the pool at the 32nd pick? The 32nd pick is the 32nd pick, weather its the last of the first round or first of the second round.
An excellent point. I blame laziness.

I think Robinson gives too much credit to Super Bowl and Pro Bowl appearances. This explains why Jim Kelly gets the #14 slot somehow.

I couldn't believe they had the nerve to even mention Simeon Rice and Steve McNair in the same sentence with Barry Sanders. I could see Anthony Munoz though.

Haha, Mankins perfect fit. Seymour, thats a toss up but like he said he does have the rings and he is consistant year in, year out.

I'm confused. There are players on the list who weren't picked in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes