PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Game vs Bills this Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were gonna kill you guys!!!!!!!!!! LOL just kidding. I was actually hoping you beat the Ravens so you wouldn't be playing us on 2 straight loses. You might crush us. But it could be close if Fitz has a good game. Bills schedule is Brutal for like the next 5 weeks. Sucks that Spiller is most likely out. Would of loved to seen the matchup. If Brady has time though he is gonna eat our corners alive! Especially Aaron Willams. God he sucks.

I know it's only week 4 and i never say these early games are must wins..but this is close...and the reason i say that is becasue we have denver then have to go to seattle where i think the pats may get crushed...they NEED this win..bad

If they fall to 1-3 we may have to consider that the Loser of the Super Bowl jinx string has some validity.

It would pretty much put the Patriots in a position of fighting from the bottom for the division because only 1 team is coming out of the East and that is the division winner.

If Buffalo gets Jackson and Spiller both healthy and Mario decides to play for what he is being paid,the Bills will be a dangerous challenge for the East title.

There's no way the Pats lose three in a row. This is a big game for both the Bills and the Patriots. The Bills dont want to be 0-2 in the division

We need to get Ridley going this week...need to neutralize those front 4, they will be chompin at the bit...lets see a healthy dose of screens while we are at it...and even more no huddle.

If Buffalo gets Jackson and Spiller both healthy and Mario decides to play for what he is being paid,the Bills will be a dangerous challenge for the East title.

You are forgetting..they have fitzpatrick as their QB...so that rules them out for winning the east. Even if the pats drop this as well they will still win division..but first round bye...probably not

Last edited:
If they fall to 1-3 we may have to consider that the Loser of the Super Bowl jinx string has some validity.

It would pretty much put the Patriots in a position of fighting from the bottom for the division because only 1 team is coming out of the East and that is the division winner.
I love how you make these definitive statements like the mean something.
Right now there are 6 teams with winning records, 2 in the AFCE. They would be in the playoffs if the season ended now, and the other 2 are 1 game out.

Not unless 8-8 wins the division.

What team have you been watching over the last 10 years? The Patriots having 3 losses doesn't answer one thing. The Patriots' track record clearly says they can win every or just about every remaining game starting this week or next week or the week after. If memory serves me, the Patriots haven't had less than 10 wins since BB's first year (not certain of that, just my recollection). And while I don't know for certain what the Nov-Dec record is, I believe the Patriots winning % is best in the division in those two months (again, I don't know this for certain but I believe it is correct).

As far as the AFC East? The AFC East is always a really tough division to win in September. Have you noticed how that doesn't always end up the case by the end of December? And how many years has it been that THIS year is the year the Bills will be tough to beat?
There is ample evidence to suggest that the AFC East will be a weak division. Miami has been weak for some years. The Bills have been weak for some years. The Jets appear to be the same Jets minus their ace CB (which is to say they are capable of winning more than losing, but they appear to be weaker this year because of that loss). But as I say this I also realize it is September. At the end of September very little can be considered 'fairly certain'. It may be that this is the Bills' year, Miami might be the big surprise, the Jets may finally have gotten over the hump, and Jimmy Hoffa might be found. Any of those are possible. Yet based on previous years history, the more likely possibility than what I just listed is the Patriots will win more than they lose and will be at the top or solidly in the mix to win the division -- regardless if they lose today's game (which I strongly believe they will win).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3