PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best Friends: Pats RB James White and Bengals RB Gio Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
I just came across this article and thought it was worth sharing. Apparently James White's family took Cincy RB Giovani Bernard in to their home when both were in high school, and Bernard's father fell on hard times after losing his business and then his home.

Trip to Foxboro reunites Giovani Bernard with friend who once provided a home | Providence Journal

“I consider [White] my brother. There was never a time that I didn’t consider him that,” Bernard said. “His family did so much for me. And my family understands the extent that [the White] family went through for us and for me. No matter how many times you say thank you or do this or do that for them, it doesn’t go up to the point to how much they helped me out. Their family means a lot to me.”​

I just came across this article and thought it was worth sharing. Apparently James White's family took Cincy RB Giovani Bernard in to their home when both were in high school, and Bernard's father fell on hard times after losing his business and then his home.

Trip to Foxboro reunites Giovani Bernard with friend who once provided a home | Providence Journal

“I consider [White] my brother. There was never a time that I didn’t consider him that,” Bernard said. “His family did so much for me. And my family understands the extent that [the White] family went through for us and for me. No matter how many times you say thank you or do this or do that for them, it doesn’t go up to the point to how much they helped me out. Their family means a lot to me.”​

Hopefully he sent game plans to both our coordinators...good knows they need the help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents