PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick didn't address the Superbowl on the "Big Show" today

Status
Not open for further replies.
My man, you have to understand that some "fans" here are ridiculously loyal to Bill Belichick and he could wack an opposing player over the head with a 2x4 and they would stand up for him.

I too am a fan of Belichick, but I've been given crap by certain "fans" that can't stand hearing someone say "he violated the rules" or that "Belichick made a few errors in the SB".

It was a legitimate question, any other coach would have the same expectation.

AAHHHH.... but Lord Belichik is NOT any other coach!:D

He is the king of all coaches bro.

Let the national media-ites question him all they want, but as Patriot fans, we aren't owed any answers by coach B..nor should we have any for him.

In a little girls whining voice "But WHY didn't you go for the field goal coach?" Waaahhhhh:D

Its just that simple

Last edited:
My man, you have to understand that some "fans" here are ridiculously loyal to Bill Belichick and he could wack an opposing player over the head with a 2x4 and they would stand up for him.

I too am a fan of Belichick, but I've been given crap by certain "fans" that can't stand hearing someone say "he violated the rules" or that "Belichick made a few errors in the SB".

It was a legitimate question, any other coach would have the same expectation.

I have to agree with your assessment here.

I have to agree with your assessment here.

Wow!! Hey everyone!! somneone finally said they agree with richpats!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!!:eek:

not...:rolleyes:

Wow!! Hey everyone!! somneone finally said they agree with richpats!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!!:eek:

not...:rolleyes:

Surprised, heh.?

If he is all that great according to you, why didn't we win the last SB game.?

The best person still has his flaws.

Surprised, heh.?

If he is all that great according to you, why didn't we win the last SB game.?

The best person still has his flaws.

Are you actually trying to engage me in a debate regarding how good a coach Belichik is? Please tell me I miss read your post.

Of course we all have flaws, but that's not the issue. The issue is that no coach alive comes close to him. Patriot fans have never haved a coach to love until Belichik came along. And now we have that coach and don't want to lose him.

If you know anything about richpats, you'd know he argues & debates with everyone. He's one of our home team trolls if not maybe an imposter. I haven't come across a Patriot fan more critical of his own team.

So feel free to team up with him, it's a free country.

Are you actually trying to engage me in a debate regarding how good a coach Belichik is? Please tell me I miss read your post.

Of course we all have flaws, but that's not the issue. The issue is that no coach alive comes close to him. Patriot fans have never haved a coach to love until Belichik came along. And now we have that coach and don't want to lose him.

I know why Boston fans feel good about having BB. Before BB arrived, Pats was not that good. He is an Boston idol because he makes this team better. It is something that I respect.

If you know anything about richpats, you'd know he argues & debates with everyone. He's one of our home team trolls if not maybe an imposter. I haven't come across a Patriot fan more critical of his own team.

So feel free to team up with him, it's a free country.

Even a fool or madman has a good point sometimes. I hope you understand what i'm saying.

We like BB but i'm not going to 'worship' him and tell everybody that he is always RIGHT. It's madness.

Last edited:
I know why Boston fans feel good about having BB. Before BB arrived, Pats was not that good. He is an Boston idol because he makes this team better. It is something that I respect.

Even a fool or madman has a good point sometimes. I hope you understand what i'm saying.

We like BB but i'm not going to 'worship' him and tell everybody that he is always RIGHT. It's madness.

We agree then. I won't worship anyone either. People do that with Brady as well. However, value-wise, I'd put them both on the same level as a Patriot fan.

The reason I don't feel the need to question Belichik is that I know that over the long term, we're always going to be in the top echelon as long as we have him. Whether it's personnel or basic coaching, he'll get us there.

thank you. (10)

Oh BTW, this Patriot "fan" that you have been debated with has called me "irrelevant" yet he mentions my name in every other post.

Last edited:
Would it have been too much to have asked the Jedi Master how he recovered, in a joking fashion? Like how long it took or what strategies he used. For me, it was about two months to recover from the revolting result of the SB, and I still have nightmares about Pierre Woods rolling over with the fumble recovery and relinquishing it to the small Giants running back.

Why wasn't that an opportunity for a coaching challenge?

I'm ready to borrow the DVD of the game from a buddy who TiVoed it, and I expect the Pats to make adjustments at halftime to counteract the Giants immense pass rush. Of course, this is irrational.

I'm ready to borrow the DVD of the game from a buddy who TiVoed it, and I expect the Pats to make adjustments at halftime to counteract the Giants immense pass rush. Of course, this is irrational.

I wonder if the coaches would have adjusted faster if the Pats were trailing. Even though they didn't score for about 42 minutes of game time, they were leading for about 32 of them. Anybody knows a team can't win a SB with 7 points.

The reason I don't feel the need to question Belichik is that I know that over the long term, we're always going to be in the top echelon as long as we have him. Whether it's personnel or basic coaching, he'll get us there.

Definitely.It was the reason Kraft was willing to do anything to get BB. BB is really a special person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back