PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick comments on Ty Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
R_T26 said:
yet reiss will post it later
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

We'll have more from Belichick in a bit, including his comments on Ty Law, potential additions to the defensive coaching staff, and a response to when a reporter asked where he could send his football tape to try out for the team.

Wish I knew the context of those comments. But it doesn't sound like there si going to be any breaking news.

Probably just some more of "Ty is a great football player, yada yada, we have who we have, you know the rest.

As far as that reporter.Send him Dillon's way!

R_T26 said:
yet reiss will post it later
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

We'll have more from Belichick in a bit, including his comments on Ty Law, potential additions to the defensive coaching staff, and a response to when a reporter asked where he could send his football tape to try out for the team.
That was the 10:00 press conference, wasn't it? He gave Scott's phone number out, said to call Scott. Then he said, if you want tickets, just him him a call. He'll set you up. He was really laughing the whole time. The press conference was live on patriots.com with video.

sarge said:
Wish I knew the context of those comments. But it doesn't sound like there si going to be any breaking news.

Probably just some more of "Ty is a great football player, yada yada, we have who we have, you know the rest.

As far as that reporter.Send him Dillon's way!

Listening to BB's post-draft press conference now. At about the 7 minute mark Tom Curran asked him what the story was with Ty Law. Belichick basically did a no comment. Said that he only talks about players who are on the team or who've been drafted and that he couldn't comment on someone not with the team. When TC asked a follow up about any conversations he'd had with Law, BB said all conversations with any player are between BB and the player.

Did BB really give out Scott's telephone number? It wasn't on the replay I heard so I wondered if they edited it out.

NEM said:
So, thats why my phone hasn't stopped ringing all day long....:)
That was the tinitis from your WW1 days on the artillery train. 11,000 posts, the Political forum has been good to us. :D

On Reiss' blog I find this quote interesting regarding Matt Cassel has the backup QB:

"I don't know. I don't know. I think Brady has established himself."

Ya know, coach, I think I will agree with you on this Brady kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft