Welcome to PatsFans.com

Belichick comments on Ty Law

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by R_T26, Apr 30, 2006.

1. R_T26

R_T26 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

yet reiss will post it later
    http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

We'll have more from Belichick in a bit, including his comments on Ty Law, potential additions to the defensive coaching staff, and a response to when a reporter asked where he could send his football tape to try out for the team.
  2. sarge

sarge Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wish I knew the context of those comments. But it doesn't sound like there si going to be any breaking news.

Probably just some more of "Ty is a great football player, yada yada, we have who we have, you know the rest.

As far as that reporter.Send him Dillon's way!
  3. spacecrime

spacecrime Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

That was the 10:00 press conference, wasn't it? He gave Scott's phone number out, said to call Scott. Then he said, if you want tickets, just him him a call. He'll set you up. He was really laughing the whole time. The press conference was live on patriots.com with video.
  4. QuickOutGo

QuickOutGo Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Listening to BB's post-draft press conference now. At about the 7 minute mark Tom Curran asked him what the story was with Ty Law. Belichick basically did a no comment. Said that he only talks about players who are on the team or who've been drafted and that he couldn't comment on someone not with the team. When TC asked a follow up about any conversations he'd had with Law, BB said all conversations with any player are between BB and the player.
  5. Hoodie

Hoodie Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Did BB really give out Scott's telephone number? It wasn't on the replay I heard so I wondered if they edited it out.
  6. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

That was the tinitis from your WW1 days on the artillery train. 11,000 posts, the Political forum has been good to us. :D
  7. edgecy

edgecy Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

On Reiss' blog I find this quote interesting regarding Matt Cassel has the backup QB:

"I don't know. I don't know. I think Brady has established himself."

Ya know, coach, I think I will agree with you on this Brady kid.