PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard: league still thinks NE is guilty

RE: the OP. Does the league still think that Bedard is a journalist?

Has anyone written a chronological account of Deflategate? As we get further removed from the events, my memory keeps getting fuzzier. It sure would be nice to have a Sticky Thread at the top of this forum to get all the facts in one place. I am sure someone has seen one somewhere, right?

Has anyone written a chronological account of Deflategate? As we get further removed from the events, my memory keeps getting fuzzier. It sure would be nice to have a Sticky Thread at the top of this forum to get all the facts in one place. I am sure someone has seen one somewhere, right?

I have a collection of links Ive collected in my signature.

The last section is actually titled "Evolution of the Story" and was meant to be an informal chronology. As I noted on the post, I didnt do a good job updating that particular section beyond the first week or so.

Great work DZ!!! Very informative and helpful, thanks.
Why is that in The Practice Squad? It should be sticky-ed at the top of this forum.

So football fans are total morons? Then they deserve the Commissioner they have.
Didn't think this was news. Yes, there are plenty of idiots amongst sports fans.

Great work DZ!!! Very informative and helpful, thanks.
Why is that in The Practice Squad? It should be sticky-ed at the top of this forum.

Thanks Calhoun. It's there because I got more than a little snarky with creating a Should We Fire the Poster That Created the Should We Fire Belichick Thread.. thread, and I felt a little self-conscious about spamming an already extremely (back then) spammy main page with what I knew would be an ongoing post in regards to collecting links and articles about the whole story as it progressed.

The only section I ended up neglecting was the Timeline. Your question and interest in how the story evolved got me motivated to go back and work on that though. I had to move to it's own post/reply as I was hitting the maximum word count for an individual post in the original.

I feel the Timeline is relatively fleshed out now, but I'd really love other posters input on what they feel is important and missing from it though.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back