PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard:An open letter to Dan Quinn: Tips and suggestions on how to beat the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
borrow the Giants uniforms and put on a Tom Coughlin mask.
Oh, and don't forget to get the same officiating crew that refused to call Goober down in the grasp until he was able to get his **** luck pass away.

Not going to even bother reading.

You should read it. It's good. I liked where he wrote about "prepare for the unexpected." How do you do that, exactly?

Quinn has his hands full. Not only does he have to worry about his players going through a process they've never seen before with lots of distractions and time off, he has to worry about what Belichick, Patricia, McDaniels and Brady are going to do to him.

I'd add one thing to Bedard's list for Quinn: 6. Wear Depends under your khakis.

So, Pioli knows a lot about the Pats, Belichick will try to take away what you do best, the Pats will change tempo on you, you have to vary your looks on D and you should get pressure on Brady.

And, Quinn didn't participate in the game planning for SB XLIX? He doesn't know all of that?

Bedard gets paid to write this stuff?

I've heard more about how to beat the Pats from local media than how to beat the Falcons.

Isn't that somewhat backwards? Yet another reason to have a fumigation of the local media.

I hope Bedard is being sarcastic for his sake. There is nothing actionable in the whole piece just a series of truisms and generalities that could apply to any game the pats have played in recent memory. It's a waste of time.

You should read it. It's good. I liked where he wrote about "prepare for the unexpected." How do you do that, exactly?

Quinn has his hands full. Not only does he have to worry about his players going through a process they've never seen before with lots of distractions and time off, he has to worry about what Belichick, Patricia, McDaniels and Brady are going to do to him.

I'd add one thing to Bedard's list for Quinn: 6. Wear Depends under your khakis.

OK..ok...I'll read it.

I actually think Bedard is a very good writer. His style has a nice flow to it.

Its what comes out of his mouth and his sometimes uninformed opinions that have become more frequent as the years have rolled on that annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe