PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bears Justin Jones accuses Pats of continuing to improperly tamper with Footballs.

meh, it was his 15 seconds of fame, probably going to be the biggest headline of his career

An average interior d-lineman on the 31st ranked run defense for yds allowed is talking trash?

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

What an ignorant, f-ing troll.

Enjoy losing Monday, jerkweed.

Eh, his comments weren't going to change the outcome of the game or the *** whooping the Pats were going to put on the Bears...
What the **** happened to the MAC10 I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest game of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Pape, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Justin Jones, he's a dead man! Justin Fields dead! Khalil Herbert ...

Dead! Pape's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

And we're just the guys to do it....

Just saw this

So it's looking to me like some Bears homer mediot was pushing this too as he was the one doing the interview and posted the clip

Pats should block this guy from entering Gillette if he's one of the mediots that travels with the team

AH yes because it was Belichick that whole sham thing was about even though he wasn't punished. Yep not like the guy it was about has been gone for 2 years or anything or the fact that that whole thing was easily explained by science or the fact that Brady has since won 4 SBs and been a better QB after it happened.

You can this idiot has no actual thoughts for himself, that **** was 7-8 years ago you think the nfl hasn't been trying to catch Brady or the Pats on PSI since then? ****ing dummy

BTW this brainlet was with the Chargers when Pats beat their ass the last 2 years so this is 100% PATS LIVING RENT FREE LOSER MENTALITY

Oh and I have no doubt this ****ing ****stain will probably try to grab a Pats football and run to the sideline, let out air and then try to make this a thing and if the nfl goes with it then they just expose themselves and the refs.
That is what I am worried about. He let's some air out and then claims "see I told you the balls are deflated" we know that integrity and nfl are opposites so they might run with it too.

Regardless, the team definitely needs to run it up and then in post game take a couple shots at this moron.

What the **** happened to the MAC10 I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest game of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Pape, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Justin Jones, he's a dead man! Justin Fields dead! Khalil Herbert ...

Dead! Pape's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

eyebrows flirting GIF

Who the heck wrote that BS piece? Check this dandy piece of reporting (bolded for emphasis)?
"According to the league’s independent investigation, the Patriots game ball supply disappeared from the officials locker room and was found in the custody of the Patriots equipment staff."
That's like me complaining that all my hundred dollar bills disappeared and were found in the custody of the Mohegan Indian Tribe.

Toss-sweep, leave Jones unblocked, get his eyes in the wrong place, moving laterally to chase the RB, and then have someone like Cannon, Strange, Big Mike, or maybe Jonnu, crack-down and send him to the shadow realm. Crown of the helmet under the chin should do the trick.

Premeditating such a play is absolutely dirty and lacking in integrity, which would put them on equal footing with this Jones fella.

Animated GIF

Josh Jones is probably that middle school kid who tried to do his science report proving Brady cheated. Idiot then, idiot now.

I was thinking the same thing. Jones was born in August of 1996, so he would have been 18 when Mortensen kicked off the deflated football saga with his false tweet. Based on his comments, Jones read the initial headlines, believed them and never bothered to learn anything else about the situation. That's kind of sad, but, unfortunately all too common across society.

I am pretty confident that, when the Patriots win, and if we learn that someone on New England had something to say to Jones, he's going to go with a "I didn't mean anything, I was just trying to get fired up for the game" type of excuse.

Who the heck wrote that BS piece? Check this dandy piece of reporting (bolded for emphasis)?
"According to the league’s independent investigation, the Patriots game ball supply disappeared from the officials locker room and was found in the custody of the Patriots equipment staff."

Disapppeared?? You mean carried to the field in a bag? Found in the custody?? You mean handed to?

Using accusatory languange like this doesn't belong here at all. The author, Ben Austro, lives in New Jersey. He's a Giants fan so he has no love for the Pats.

That's like people thinking it was significant that the equipment guy locked the bathroom door when he went in there to relieve himself before the game. In a single person, public restroom, that's totally normal behavior. If it was a bathroom with multiple urinals and stalls and McNally locked the door to keep other people out, that would have been suspicious, but not when it was only meant for one person at a time.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back