PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB press conference?

Peachhead

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Usually BB has routine press conferences every day during camp, at least for the early weeks of camp. But if the time is on Patriots.com they're hiding it like a state secret. And I really don't want to miss it. It's tradition for me.

Does anyone know when BB's routine presser will be today?

Usually BB has routine press conferences every day during camp, at least for the early weeks of camp. But if the time is on Patriots.com they're hiding it like a state secret. And I really don't want to miss it. It's tradition for me.

Does anyone know when BB's routine presser will be today?
I believe between 8 and 9 am.

Outstanding, thank you both!

LOL, just after I wrote the above I went to Patriots.com. The pc time is now right on the front page. :rolleyes:

Media (and fan boards) should get a lot of mileage out of this ...

Erik Scalavino ‏@E_Scal 4m
#Patriots HC Bill Belichick says Tim Tebow committed to doing "whatever's best for the team." Lines established. Read between them.

Andy Hart ‏@JumboHart 4m
BB certainly didn't shoot down idea of using Tim Tebow at positions other than QB with the #Patriots Didn't say was only a QB.
Retweeted by Patriots.com

Erik Scalavino ‏@E_Scal 4m
#Patriots HC Bill Belichick says Tim Tebow committed to doing "whatever's best for the team." Lines established. Read between them.

So he's going to retire?

Of course the majority of the press conference had questions on Dennard, Hernandez, Tebow, and Gronkowski. Funny because the Boston media kept whining the last few days about how important they are and about BB normally brushes them off. With these same stupid questions every day, its no surprise why BB and many people in town can't stand most of them.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back