PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bart Scott: "Belichick was one Mo Lewis hit from being fired"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Past teams would have made him eat those words... they disrespected us, and we had no one who wanted to stand up accept he pressure and take it personally ala Rodney and McGinnest.

Merriweather is week...Ill take McGowan back anyday...even over Chung.
Our safeties need to play harder

Well, this is what the Pats get for not beating them. Maybe hearing this crap all offseason will give them half the heart that the Jets had yesterday.

Classy post.

Bart Scott's a former All-Pro player still playing at a very high level, but I guess even personal opinion isn't allowed on this board.

Personal opinions are allowed, but this one happens to be very, very wrong. There are at least 3 Pats starters (Mayo, McCourty, Wilfork) that anyone would take over Scott, without question.

Last edited:
Well, this is what the Pats get for not beating them. Maybe hearing this crap all offseason will give them half the heart that the Jets had yesterday.

Amen. They had no guts, no fight. That is what was missing last night. The teams that one the Super Bowl had that. I don't know if this team will ever get it back.

Bart Scott is a better player than anyone on the Pats defense in my opinion and once again, to the victor go the spoils.

I'll take Jerod Mayo, Vince Wilfork, or Devin McCourty before this mental midget. Heck, I'll take a ham sandwich over this guy because I think I could have a more interesting conversation with the ham sandwich than Bart Scott.

I think most of you do not value the role Brian Cox played in 01. Cox wasn't the best LB out there, but he talked, and played an intimiating role. If anything, Scott's role was to get his team focused on hating their opponent. I wouldn't want Scott, but I want someone who will take playoff games personally.

It just infuriates me

A professional football athlete with as much talent as Scott has should look at the win,rejoice and then move on to how to beat Pittsburgh instead of hitting a team verbally that you beat when it's down and out of the picture...it's time to move on.

I hate classless human beings...let alone rich ones

He should act like he's been there before......Oh, wait a minute.......

Amen. They had no guts, no fight. That is what was missing last night. The teams that one the Super Bowl had that. I don't know if this team will ever get it back.

That's because they had guys like Bruschi, Vrabel and Harrison. Those guys didn't develop those qualities over night either. Bruschi was a role player until BB arrived where he pulled Rodney Harrison and Mike Vrabel off of the scrap heap after their respective teams sent them packing. This defense is young and shows lots of promise, they are loaded with a buttload of great draft picks and maybe one or two mid-level veteran acquisitions away from reaching that elite status(granted they find a pass rush). My biggest concerns are if there will even be a season next year and the thought of Brady being another year older. They really need to start building this team for the immediate future and not 3-5 years down the road. We'll never see another like Brady for a long, long time if ever.

The only person on that team I can respect is Darrell Revis. In his pregame interview he seemed like he wanted no part of the pregame chatter, and just wanted to play football.

What about Shaun Ellis?

The guy has been a beast his entire career.

Classy post.

Bart Scott's a former All-Pro player still playing at a very high level, but I guess even personal opinion isn't allowed on this board.

Bart Scott has been awful this year. You must not watch many Jets games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back