PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Barring ghost penalties, there's no way Denver beats NE

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Besides the chance NE is called for ghost PI calls, can somebody explain to me how Denver is seen as a threat and can beat a healthier Patriots team? They BARELY beat a destroyed Patriots team, BARELY beat the Chargers in a sense, SURVIVED and BARELY beat a destroyed Steelers team. Heck, they BARELY beat a Daltonless Bengals.

NE is more healthy now when compared to the last six weeks of the regular season. Heck, even IF they beat NE they lose in SB 50.

Brady will have a 250+ pass attack game and NE scores at least 27 points while Denver will struggle to score 24.

Huh? I like the Pats but jinx threads like this are dumb. Tom Brady could have a bad day and throw some interceptions. We could muff punts on special teams.. There are lots of ways to go wrong in football..

I like the confidence, but with Denver's defense there is absolutely a way the Pats lose this.

The Pats have had some lucky breaks of late on tipped balls. One of those can turn a game around for the other side. Remember the 2005 season that ended in Denver, if you are looking for how that loss can happen.

I don't think it will, but Denver is not a 4-12 team. And barely winning is not losing. Every opponent matches up differently.

With that said, I will pick the Pats to win every time. I don't join the group predicting a blowout as I assume it will be a tough game.

Last edited:
Huh? I like the Pats but jinx threads like this are dumb. Tom Brady could have a bad day and throw some interceptions. We could muff punts on special teams.. There are lots of ways to go wrong in football..

Jinxes don't actually happen, haha! What you guys say is true, but I've been 2-0 in my predictions over the last two games, hoping for 3-0 here...

I agree Denver isn't a 4-12 team, but IMO KC was a tougher team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3