PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Australian Pats Fans visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrylime70

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Haven't posted in a while but just wanted to let everyone know it is the first official roadtrip for the Australian Pats Fan club this week. There are 11 of us making the long trip over for MNF v Baltimore so if you see anyone who has an Australian flag or looks remotely Aussie please come and say G'day. We will definitely be around Patriot Place and CBS Scene pre game enjoying a few beers.

Its a long journey from Aus to Foxboro so we are dedicated bunch. Hoping to come away with the W and make this an annual trip for our club.

Cheers..

Awesome! Have a great time!

Haven't posted in a while but just wanted to let everyone know it is the first official roadtrip for the Australian Pats Fan club this week. There are 11 of us making the long trip over for MNF v Baltimore so if you see anyone who has an Australian flag or looks remotely Aussie please come and say G'day. We will definitely be around Patriot Place and CBS Scene pre game enjoying a few beers.

Its a long journey from Aus to Foxboro so we are dedicated bunch. Hoping to come away with the W and make this an annual trip for our club.

Cheers..
I'm thinking you'll be hard to miss. I'm positive you'll all have a great time.

Cheers..

Enjoy every minute of the experience, bud. Glad to have you guys on board!

Make sure to get to Patriot Place very early, like by 4pm. There is plenty to do and you want to beat the rush hour traffic.

Cheers..

Have a great time!

So, is there an Australian Embassy in Boston?

Just trying to cover all the bases...

Have a great time in Foxborough!

Thanks for posting. Hope you all have a great time!

Have a great time

Awesome! Be sure to post here if you have any questions about the area, places to go, sights to see, etc.

Gooday mate. We'll have to put a couple of shrimp on the barbi for ya.

Instead of fighting Kangaroos, maybe you guys can fight some Ravens while you're over here? :)

Hope you and your friends have a safe trip and a blast at the game! I would advise you to invest in some winter clothes as monday will be a cold/wet one

For anybody that hasn't seen the video that I'm referring to above, it's a riot

Expert explains why kangaroo punched by zookeeper had dog in headlock (video within the link)

Cheers..
Awesome! Have fun and I will be on the lookout for Aussie flags! A word to the wise on Patriots Place - GO EARLY!! All the bars fill up fast and stay that way until kickoff for late games. I have been shut out several times, even arriving 3 hours before kickoff, from bars where you would normally get in. Have a great time!!

Have a great time Harry!!!! Hope you give the Pats some luck ;) and you get to see a win.

Thanks for all your reponses and well wishes. I have been many times before but the others hadn't. It was a blast and we saw a great game. Made a few rookie errors myself getting there a bit late and stuck in traffic but it went off pretty well. We hung out for a few beers in CBS Scene (and it was jammed but we got in) and got interviewed by the Pats (link below). Coolest thing was getting a few pics on the pitch the following day. Thanks again for the advice and until next time.
Aussie Pats Fan Club makes first group trip to Gillette Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes