PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Need help with first trip to Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
107 - Row 20
111 - Row 36
309 - Row 1

107 and 309 tickets cost about the same with section 111 a couple hundred more. 107 will have a lot of people standing up which doesn't appear to matter since it sounds like the whole stadium will standing. 111 looks like a good option but the priciest. I'm leaning towards 309, row 1. Nobody in front, kids can sit down if needed and a great view of the field. Thanks again everyone for the help on this.
I would take those front row seats first too, awesome view up there and obviously nobody in front of you to obstruct your view.

107 - Row 20
111 - Row 36
309 - Row 1

107 and 309 tickets cost about the same with section 111 a couple hundred more. 107 will have a lot of people standing up which doesn't appear to matter since it sounds like the whole stadium will standing. 111 looks like a good option but the priciest. I'm leaning towards 309, row 1. Nobody in front, kids can sit down if needed and a great view of the field. Thanks again everyone for the help on this.
Row one on third level are pretty decent seats it is a little tougher view than 100 level but you get the whole field without obstruction. We were in row 1 sec 305 for dolphins game. The wind can be tough in the 300’s so dress appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back