PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Attitude of this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I loved it yesterday as it translated into play on the field.

- Wilforks play all day
- Moss' lowering of the shoulder and getting into the endzone
- Cassel's legs moving the pile on the QB sneak

There were probably others but those three really jumped out at me and I thought I would mention it as I did not see it mentioned elsewhere on the board.

Those play made me feel real good about the fight and will in this team.

Great to see such passion and strength of the players to compliment the great game plan yesterday...

- Wilforks play all day

There were probably others but those three really jumped out at me and I thought I would mention it as I did not see it mentioned elsewhere on the board.

Great to see such passion and strength of the players to compliment the great game plan yesterday...

Agreed. They have been so resilient this year through all the adversity. It truly is a testament to BB's coaching.

We got a pretty good chance at making the playoffs I strongly believe. Yesterday I saw that when we play hard and disiplined, points go up on the board and pressure comes off our fragile defense. I think we got a chance against pittsburgh and the rest of the schedule. Its gonna be a great weekend again.

- Wilforks play all day

Totally agree:rocker: This is the attitude we've (or I have anyway:D) been waiting for all season. PHYSICAL defense-not always perfect and yes they have things they need to work on but DAMN I loved seeing the way they played yeasteday. Screw the fines, it's nail or be nailed and they did just that. Offense was the same-Wes,Moss, Cassel,Gaff-pounders yesterday. Meriweather with a big INT...they played aggressively which was just what they needed to do:rocker: It was a GREAT game imho.

Big Vince is just a beast:D

Delighted with Wilforks play yesterday. He was in the backfield on quite a few occasions.

I thought they lost their attitude last season when they were just going through the motions and still winning games. Humble pie is great except when you need your team to rally. I think they have their rallying point now. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News