PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Asante may be an Eagle??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Asantes an Eagle

I hope he goes to the Eagles and the Pats get Sheppard. I have never been too high on Samuel he doesn't play bump and run well and is a gambler.

We now need Lito since Samuel is all but gone especially with the loss of Gay, signing Lito would be Huge for this team.

I dont think Asante is signing real quickly. He will play the offers against each other and get every penny. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I think his priority is the biggest contract he can get, over who he plays for.

I know Asante's a good player, but I was secretly hoping he'd end up on the Jets.
a. They can eff up a wet dream.
b. He'd constantly be reminded of what he left behind.

WEEI says Comcast Sports in Philly is reporting a deal is in place and the rumor is it's just a matter of getting the physical done before the press availability before they sign on the dotted line.

He is going to meet the press in Philly @ 4:30 today, it seems like a done deal.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/

Yea, it's kind of unusual for a team to schedule a press meeting for a visiting free agent, if they haven't signed him. Seems more than likely that a deal is done.

His going to the Eagles is actually kind of funny to me, as I don't think he fits their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes