PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Asante may be an Eagle??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Asantes an Eagle

I hope he goes to the Eagles and the Pats get Sheppard. I have never been too high on Samuel he doesn't play bump and run well and is a gambler.

We now need Lito since Samuel is all but gone especially with the loss of Gay, signing Lito would be Huge for this team.

I dont think Asante is signing real quickly. He will play the offers against each other and get every penny. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I think his priority is the biggest contract he can get, over who he plays for.

I know Asante's a good player, but I was secretly hoping he'd end up on the Jets.
a. They can eff up a wet dream.
b. He'd constantly be reminded of what he left behind.

WEEI says Comcast Sports in Philly is reporting a deal is in place and the rumor is it's just a matter of getting the physical done before the press availability before they sign on the dotted line.

He is going to meet the press in Philly @ 4:30 today, it seems like a done deal.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/

Yea, it's kind of unusual for a team to schedule a press meeting for a visiting free agent, if they haven't signed him. Seems more than likely that a deal is done.

His going to the Eagles is actually kind of funny to me, as I don't think he fits their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back