PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Armond Armstead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Brady2Moss that the team needs to be better constructed than what it has been in the past few seasons. On O, that means a more complete team capable of more than the constraints the Patriots have been faced with the past few seasons and on D that means a team that can unleash the fury when needed in those key January/February moments.

My joy at present is the team appears to be well constructed (well improved at the very least despite the outflow of talent) to make a serious run at the Superbowl again. I really want to see Brady hoist another 1 or 2 Lombardi's to further separate himself from Goober.

Agreed it is pleasing to see a focus on pass rush with the Collins pick and a more outside passing game with Dobson + Boyce.

Mediots are always ready to raise Goober above Brady, if he wins another ring the mediots will shut the case and declare Goober the winner.

Just 1 more to cement this dynasty.

Re: Armond Amrstead

Yup, and once Talib went out of the Ravens game, our defense went to pot. When he wen't out, I knew we were going to lose to game. I knew it, you knew it, the american people knew it.

Despite drafting Ryan in the 3rd, we still don't have CB capable of playing press coverage -- other than Talib or Dennard. Forget about islands, we don't have depth at man. So zone coverage it will be. Perhaps our pass rushers will make life easier for our DBs.

Re: Armond Amrstead

Despite drafting Ryan in the 3rd, we still don't have CB capable of playing press coverage -- other than Talib or Dennard. Forget about islands, we don't have depth at man. So zone coverage it will be. Perhaps our pass rushers will make life easier for our DBs.

Dowling can. Unfortunately, he can't stay healthy.

The pats defense has be pretty awesome with the turnover ratio.
Even a slight upgrade on the DL to push back the line of scrimmage will force even more turn overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News