PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you rooting for the Colts or the Jets Monday night?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who are you rooting for the Jets or the Colts??

• Jets - I will enjoy watching the Colts eat that manure baked Karma cookie.

Votes: 52 31.3%
  • Colts - A jets loss is always special especially if there's a mutiny on Revis island.

Votes: 23 13.9%
  • Tie - Let them both suck on the same day.

Votes: 28 16.9%
  • Neither - A sinkhole or meteor removes both teams from the face of the planet.

Votes: 63 38.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't matter. The idea is for New England to win the division as early as possible to set up its playoff run. Plus, every win a team like New Jersey gets is a building block for its program. We want the Green Beans, Bills and Dolphins to lose as much as possible.

Well that's my conflict in a nutshell. I think the Pats will win the division based on their own record and I would love to see the Colts suffer. OTOH the Pats could meet the Colts in the Playoffs again and wreck them on a national stage again.

Jets, Patriots will take care of the Jets in time but I want the Colts humiliated on every possible level. I want Pagono fired, I want Grigson fired, I want Isray to OD and luck to leave to go join a team like Arizona. I want Kravitz and Doyel to be more hated in Indy than here. I want utter destruction in that self righteous hell hole Indy.

Man, you're OK in my book.

That doesn't matter. The idea is for New England to win the division as early as possible to set up its playoff run. Plus, every win a team like New Jersey gets is a building block for its program. We want the Green Beans, Bills and Dolphins to lose as much as possible.
Wouldn't it be even better if they were all in the vicinity of 7-9 or 8-8?

That would mean the Patriots win the division while at the same time those three other teams not only miss the playoffs, but also draft outside the top ten.

This is a no brainer...Jets to lose...still in our div. I want that thing locked away week 14

I never want a Div oppt to win

Win the Divison. Get the first round bye. Hopefully home field through out. Always starts with the division.

Beat the Colts to a pulp when they play them in the regular season and hope for them again in the playoffs.

I wouldn't mind a tie either. Keeps the Colts winless and the Jets down in the standings. What are the chances though?

The Rats will lose by winning. The one building block that they need, and have less chance to get by winning, is a franchise QB.

6-7 Wins should put them out of reach towards getting that, and the Colts have an easy enough schedule that they may suck and still get a higher than warranted playoff seed.

Of course, knowing the Colts, if they lose too many they'll just tank and try and win the draft.

I am simply taking solace in knowing that one of these teams is guaranteed to lose. Either the Jets will be 1-1 leaving NE alone in the division at 2-0, or the Colts will hilariously start 0-2.

I am simply taking solace in knowing that one of these teams is guaranteed to lose. Either the Jets will be 1-1 leaving NE alone in the division at 2-0, or the Colts will hilariously start 0-2.

For God's sake man make a choice. Is it the red pill or the blue pill?

What happens on this thread stays on this thread.

Colts or Jets? :D

jets...let them have a win because they will eventually implode.
colts schedule is soft. they'll have two losses when we play them!!

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
I obviously want the Colts to win in a very ugly game. First things first let's take the lead in the division and put some distance between us and the next team. I wouldn't be shocked if the Jets wind up on 2nd place in the division.

We'll wipe the floor with the Colts soon enough...

Division comes 1st. Colt hate wont blind me.

"SURVEY SAYS.................."

russian-meteor.jpg

Logic says you want division teams to lose until the division is clinched.

This past offseason destroyed any ounce of logic in this decision. I want this season to be as painful as possible for anybody associated with the Colts. Last week was a great start, and I hope it continues tomorrow.

Rooting for the Jets here. As much as I dislike them, the Colts are my least favorite team and every time they play I hope they get humiliated and exposed for the pushovers that they are. Most of the Jets that I couldn't stand are gone anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back