Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will you watch the Steelers/Jets game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I'm done with football for the year. This is my first time back on PatsFans since the game, and there's no way I'm going to turn on ESPN, NFLN, or go to any of the main sporting websites I usually do. I can't handle it.

This was the worst game to lose, probably ever. Worse than the Super Bowl a few years back after all this build-up and sh*t-talking from the Jets... and we f*cking choke completely. I'm disgraced right now.

No. I'm not watching that. Really despise both teams in it. Might watch the NFCCG and maybe the probowl.

I bought Lightning tickets for a 5pm game on Sunday just so I won't be sitting here wanting to watch. I talked on the phone with a Steeler fan friend of my and he helped me calm down and put things in perspective, so I hope they beat the Jets for his sake. But I don't think I can watch it...maybe the end if it's a beatdown for the Steelers.

I will most likely watch the Super Bowl, since it is the last game of the year and all. I'll be cheering for the NFC team I can almost guarantee.

Pulling for the Packers now, I'd say... aren't we?

NO!!!!!!

The two teams I hate the most are vying for the AFC Title and you expect me to watch it? :eek:

I would rather watch paint dry next sunday night

Watching that game would be equivalent to getting my fingernails removed right off the skin with pliers

not so much interested but i will see it, surely not 'live' (i would have done it if NE was playing) - game is in the real dark night in Europe

YES! Of course. Any true football fan would, no matter who is playing. Just because the Patriots lost, doesn't mean I am going to sit in the corner and pout while the rest of the world continues on. I am a football fan and will watch any and every playoff football game. I can watch and appreciate it even if I am not rooting for either team.

Ice fishing is my priority now. The hell with the NFL till next year, if there's a next year.

Yes, I'm rooting for the Jets to lose and then the Packers to win it all in the SB.

I'm sort of hoping the Jets get by ****tsburgh next week. I want them to lose in the SB because it would be the most damaging to them mentally moving into 2011. I think they would take a loss like that pretty hard, or as hard as any team would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call