PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

are you glad the jags beat the steelers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
like to crush del rio for his actions last year....but beating hines wards and co would be sweet.....

Yes. I never root for the Squeelers and their smug fans.
Its always a good day when they lose.

From Michael's sig block: "Well done is better than well said."

I thought medium rare was better than well done...;)

Well I think if some how Tenn upsets SD, they will be coming of a short week,which will make it a boring game by halftime.. And If Tenn somehow wins today, we have another bye week.. :D

SoonerPat,sorry to be off topic,but I dont get the sig reference to "PF1996",is that an email psuedonym or does it refer to a publication?Excuse my ignorance....

I would rather play Jax. Pats already crushed the Steelers so they may let there guard up a little for the game (tho BB would have something to say about that). With Jax everyone is saying they are the team to beat the Pats so I think the Pats will be ready to prove everyone wrong (again). They just play better under more pressure.

I'm glad we are facing the Jaguars. We've beaten so many good teams I'd hate to see their team left off the list. This is also why I'm hoping Greenbay gets to the Superbowl and we face them so we can add Brett Favre's helmet to our trophy case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes