PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are The CA2 Judges Reachable On Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChessToCheckers

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
In the spirit of the latest Amicus Cuirae brief to the Second Circuit Of Appeals court, I would like to send the CA2 judges the link to the "One Hundred Questions" out of Harvard.

https://cdn1.sph.harvard.edu/wp-con...gate-Deflategate-100-Questions-1-16-final.pdf

I particularly like this treatise on the "Witch Hunt" in it's easy, bite by bite format. That it goes to 100 just shows how awful this whole affair has been.

I know the judges are deciding labor law / arbitration and that "the facts" don't matter, but most on This Board remain angry that very few documents emphasize the fact that NOTHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

It probably won't make a difference, but I don't think it can't hurt.

Short of writing another Amicus Cuirae brief, how can we get these guys to see this?

Yes, and they give out constant status updates too, you should check it out. Here's one.

eda2g.jpg

In the spirit of the latest Amicus Cuirae brief to the Second Circuit Of Appeals court, I would like to send the CA2 judges the link to the "One Hundred Questions" out of Harvard.

https://cdn1.sph.harvard.edu/wp-con...gate-Deflategate-100-Questions-1-16-final.pdf

I particularly like this treatise on the "Witch Hunt" in it's easy, bite by bite format. That it goes to 100 just shows how awful this whole affair has been.

I know the judges are deciding labor law / arbitration and that "the facts" don't matter, but most on This Board remain angry that very few documents emphasize the fact that NOTHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

It probably won't make a difference, but I don't think it can't hurt.

Short of writing another Amicus Cuirae brief, how can we get these guys to see this?

Some this is gold.

37. If soft footballs and low PSI are a benefit in cold weather, why did the ball handlers in the 2014 Panthers‐Viking game illegally heat the footballs to increase the PSI?

38. If lower PSI is a benefit to quarterbacks and the team, why were the Colts balls pumped to 13.0 rather than 12.5?

39. Why does Aaron Rodgers try to ensure that his footballs are at 13.5 PSI or above?

40. Why, like Tom Brady says was the case for him until the referees substantially overinflated the Patriot footballs before the Jets game, does Ben Roethlisberger say he doesn’t have any idea of his football’s PSI?

41. Do Luck, Rodgers and Roethlisberger not care about their team, or are they just plain stupid—or does having lower ball PSI not really provide much benefit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call